Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Non-QB in the NFL??

Best Non-QB in the NFL? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Best Non-QB in the NFL?

    • Richard Sherman, CB, SEA
      0%
      0
    • Darrell Revis, CB, NYJ
      0%
      0
    • JJ Watt, DE, HOU
      42%
    • Ndamukong Suh, DT, MIA
      0%
      0
    • Rob Gronkowski, TE, NE
      39%
    • Dez Bryant, WR, DAL
      0%
      0
    • Calvin Johnson, WR, DET
      0%
      0
    • Antonio Brown, WR, PIT
      10%
    • Marshawn Lynch, RB, SEA
      0%
      0
    • Jamaal Charles, RB, KC
      0%
      0
    • Le'Veon Bell, RB, PIT
      3%
    • Adrian Peterson, RB, MIN
      0%
      0
    • Other (Please Specify)
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thought this could be an interesting topic for discussion. It seems most everyone would agree that a QB (Rodgers, Luck, Brady, Manning, Brees, etc) is widely considered to be the best player in the NFL at any given time, IMO largely due to how much of an imprint the QB has on a game.

 

So if we remove QBs from the discussion, who's the best in the league?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJ Watt was the first player I thought about.

Either Watt or Gronk.

It has to be Watt... He takes over a game from the defensive end position like few ever have. And then he decided to contribute on offense and special teams occasionally as well.

I feel like Antonio Brown should be in the discussion. He's the first person I thought of.

I struggle with this. On offense I like Demarius Thomas and Antonio Brown. On D it's Watt no doubt about it.

 

If I had to pick overall proabably Watt. He's a force that can disrupt on entire offense.

 

I'm not sure Megatron and Beast mode are even in the top 5 at their positions anymore.

Watt.

I think Gronk and Watt could swap positions and both still make the pro bowl.

Gronk.

 

Unfortunately for Bengals, I'm thinking Le'vion Bell will be getting some serious votes in this pole by end of the season.

Either Watt or Gronk.

 

Not sure anyone else can really be discussed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.