Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Non-QB in the NFL??

Best Non-QB in the NFL? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Best Non-QB in the NFL?

    • Richard Sherman, CB, SEA
      0%
      0
    • Darrell Revis, CB, NYJ
      0%
      0
    • JJ Watt, DE, HOU
      42%
    • Ndamukong Suh, DT, MIA
      0%
      0
    • Rob Gronkowski, TE, NE
      39%
    • Dez Bryant, WR, DAL
      0%
      0
    • Calvin Johnson, WR, DET
      0%
      0
    • Antonio Brown, WR, PIT
      10%
    • Marshawn Lynch, RB, SEA
      0%
      0
    • Jamaal Charles, RB, KC
      0%
      0
    • Le'Veon Bell, RB, PIT
      3%
    • Adrian Peterson, RB, MIN
      0%
      0
    • Other (Please Specify)
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

No mentions of OBJ?

 

I LOVE OBJ and he is my favorite receiver right now but Antonio Brown has been putting up similar numbers for a longer period of time. I can't put OBJ ahead of Brown. Yet.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. JJ Watt

2. Gronk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3. Darrell Revis

 

Almost forgot about Revis. He is an amazing player.

Kam Chancellor?

 

Na. I think Earl Thomas is the best safety is the league. Kam is good, very good, but I think Earl is better. Goodness Seahawks are spoiled.

Na. I think Earl Thomas is the best safety is the league. Kam is good, very good, but I think Earl is better. Goodness Seahawks are spoiled.

 

He's played like a turd since Kam has been gone.

I LOVE OBJ and he is my favorite receiver right now but Antonio Brown has been putting up similar numbers for a longer period of time. I can't put OBJ ahead of Brown. Yet.

 

I understand this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.