Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Non-QB in the NFL??

Best Non-QB in the NFL? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Best Non-QB in the NFL?

    • Richard Sherman, CB, SEA
      0%
      0
    • Darrell Revis, CB, NYJ
      0%
      0
    • JJ Watt, DE, HOU
      42%
    • Ndamukong Suh, DT, MIA
      0%
      0
    • Rob Gronkowski, TE, NE
      39%
    • Dez Bryant, WR, DAL
      0%
      0
    • Calvin Johnson, WR, DET
      0%
      0
    • Antonio Brown, WR, PIT
      10%
    • Marshawn Lynch, RB, SEA
      0%
      0
    • Jamaal Charles, RB, KC
      0%
      0
    • Le'Veon Bell, RB, PIT
      3%
    • Adrian Peterson, RB, MIN
      0%
      0
    • Other (Please Specify)
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

For me it's either Gronk or Brown.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

^You can vote for him if you like. He hasn't even played a full season of games yet, so I saw no reason to include him.

1. JJ Watt

2. Gronk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3. Darrell Revis

The amount of number 1 receivers out there right now are getting higher and higher. The amount of dominant defensive lineman and dominant TE's out there are limited. I think Darrell Revis shuts down that number 1 receiver every time.

  • Author
The amount of number 1 receivers out there right now are getting higher and higher. The amount of dominant defensive lineman and dominant TE's out there are limited. I think Darrell Revis shuts down that number 1 receiver every time.

 

I agree.

 

Interesting thought that just crept into my head...The Patriots play the Texans this year. Could they possibly try to cover Gronk with Watt? I would think he's the only realistic guy that could cover him 1v1. :idunno:

I agree.

 

Interesting thought that just crept into my head...The Patriots play the Texans this year. Could they possibly try to cover Gronk with Watt? I would think he's the only realistic guy that could cover him 1v1. :idunno:

They could try, but covering someone is a skill. While Watt is supremely talented and a physical specimen, putting him out on an island in pass coverage is a different animal.
  • Author
They could try, but covering someone is a skill. While Watt is supremely talented and a physical specimen, putting him out on an island in pass coverage is a different animal.

 

Covering Gronk is a skill no one has to date. He's too big and physical for DBs, and way too quick and athletic for LBs. I'd think Watt is the only guy on the planet that can match or surpass him in both aspects. I'd give it a try if I were O'Brien.

 

P.S. - Part of my reasoning for this may or may not (hint: it is) be that I don't want Watt to be rushing Brady. :D

I voted other

 

Odell Beckem Jr

Covering Gronk is a skill no one has to date. He's too big and physical for DBs, and way too quick and athletic for LBs. I'd think Watt is the only guy on the planet that can match or surpass him in both aspects. I'd give it a try if I were O'Brien.

 

P.S. - Part of my reasoning for this may or may not (hint: it is) be that I don't want Watt to be rushing Brady. :D

 

It will be interesting what they do. I don't see the Texans taking Watt off the line to be honest. He does too much on that D-line. Curious at what Jacksonville will do this week. Telvin Smith might be one of the fastest LB's in the NFL but Gronk is just a different animal. Like I said before I do not envy who has to go against him and Brady this week in fantasy :lol2:

I agree.

 

Interesting thought that just crept into my head...The Patriots play the Texans this year. Could they possibly try to cover Gronk with Watt? I would think he's the only realistic guy that could cover him 1v1. :idunno:

 

No way Watt could cover him and I doubt if Gronk can block him.

Antonio Brown popped in my head first. I do think Watt and Gronk are both in the discussion. It's hard to pick just one. Gun to my head I'll say Gronk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.