Kenton County Resource Officer/Sherriff's Office sued for restraining Disabled

Pioneer.Pride

The real video is over 20 minutes long. Teacher filmed the child's behavior. This was done to protect teacher, school and officer. The child was out of control and wanted run away. More danger to the kid. This was properly handled.

The problem is the news and lawyers.

If you edited a nuns funeral i am sure you can make it look like everyone was glad she was dead.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The general public has no idea how many severe behavior cases schools have to deal with.

Kids who are kicked out of residential reform schools for violent/unacceptable behavior are admitted with no questions back into public schools.

10 days at The Ridge or Stoner Creek for mental illness or unstable behavior but insurance ran out... Back to public school.

Schools simply aren't equipped to deal with some of these severe cases but we do the best we can.

In my district last week one student was restrained 7 times. The teacher was taken to the hospital for a concussion. There aren't many substitute teachers willing to take on a day like that so the principal or assistant principal becomes the sub.... Neglecting the 700 other students to attempt (and fail) to meet the needs of one.

One story of hundreds I could tell.

People have no idea.

The general public has no idea how many severe behavior cases schools have to deal with.

Kids who are kicked out of residential reform schools for violent/unacceptable behavior are admitted with no questions back into public schools.

10 days at The Ridge or Stoner Creek for mental illness or unstable behavior but insurance ran out... Back to public school.

Schools simply aren't equipped to deal with some of these severe cases but we do the best we can.

In my district last week one student was restrained 7 times. The teacher was taken to the hospital for a concussion. There aren't many substitute teachers willing to take on a day like that so the principal or assistant principal becomes the sub.... Neglecting the 700 other students to attempt (and fail) to meet the needs of one.

One story of hundreds I could tell.

People have no idea.

We as a society refuse to look at reality and instead want to baby everyone.