Black lives matter only when killed by non-blacks

littleluck55

Spend that same energy to stop the violence in the community also then I can take you seriously about caring about people's lives. Stop using a few instances of perceived racism by police to lash out at society in general. Society in general would be on your side if you weren't hypocritical. How many racist acts themselves by blacks have reared their head during such protests? More than a few. I can't be for your cause if your hypocritical. I want to be but you have to be willing to accept your part in the solution. There is alot of violence in the black community that doesn't involve a white police officer. Cops kill alot of poeple, ( white poeple die by police also) some warranted and some not. I wish we weren't getting killed by police. It's a problem but not near the scale of black on black crime. I hate the fact that blacks are killing each other and it gets swept under the rug. Nobody's protesting for all those victims. The arguement you make isn't based on actions or facts.

It is an individual's choice where they spend their time and energy and how they perceive things. Usually based on important issues or circumstances to them. The argument I make is based on an individual's right to believe and spend their time and resources how they wish.

So some don't agree, fine, that doesn't make them wrong or misguided.

I will never ask you to support my or anyone's else's cause. Choose whatever you desire.

For what it is worth, BLM doesn't push the needle anyway for me. A lack of meaningful gun control does, but that is not a debate for this forum and no other one for me.

BLM in its basic form has merit, I understand why some disagree, but it is NOT a slam on white people.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an individual's choice where they spend their time and energy and how they perceive things. Usually based on important issues or circumstances to them. The argument I make is based on an individual's right to believe and spend their time and resources how they wish.

So some don't agree, fine, that doesn't make them wrong or misguided.

I will never ask you to support my or anyone's else's cause. Choose whatever you desire.

For what it is worth, BLM doesn't push the needle anyway for me. A lack of meaningful gun control does, but that is not a debate for this forum and no other one for me.

BLM in its basic form has merit, I understand why some disagree, but it is NOT a slam on white people.

I get your point. I really do.