Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

You can't get very far or go fast with flats.

 

Hollywood has put a very horrible idea in your head. Why have flying bullets for any reason other than to kill because you are in fear of your own life. Would you want to be 2 blocks away from an officer and die because he was trying to shoot the tires out and a stray bullet hit you? I know I dang sure wouldn't

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

You can't get very far or go fast with flats.

 

Shooting tires is highly unrealistic and dangerous to people around the area.

Shooting tires is highly unrealistic and dangerous to people around the area.

 

And I strongly assume not allowed by most police departments unless it is a life and death situation which it would not be in this case. In other words, if he could put himself in position to "shoot the tires out" he could safely retreat and set up another plan for apprehension.

I believe the officer was dragged. When he is standing by the car there is a pot hole or oil mark about 20 to 30 feet in front of the car. When the officer stands up he is right next to the hole or mark. Not saying he should have shot him but I do think he was moved down the road a bit.

I believe the officer was dragged. When he is standing by the car there is a pot hole or oil mark about 20 to 30 feet in front of the car. When the officer stands up he is right next to the hole or mark. Not saying he should have shot him but I do think he was moved down the road a bit.

 

You believe something that clearly didn't happen... :idunno:

I believe the officer was dragged. When he is standing by the car there is a pot hole or oil mark about 20 to 30 feet in front of the car. When the officer stands up he is right next to the hole or mark. Not saying he should have shot him but I do think he was moved down the road a bit.

 

I actually do see what you are saying. I think that would have occurred after he shot him though, right?

You believe something that clearly didn't happen... :idunno:

 

The officer does appear to be further down the road, but it's after he shot him though.

Hollywood has put a very horrible idea in your head. Why have flying bullets for any reason other than to kill because you are in fear of your own life. Would you want to be 2 blocks away from an officer and die because he was trying to shoot the tires out and a stray bullet hit you? I know I dang sure wouldn't

 

If your shooting a tire out and shoot someone down the street you probably shouldn't be a cop.

If your shooting a tire out and shoot someone down the street you probably shouldn't be a cop.

 

Dude what do you think is going to happen if you shoot a gun at a 45 degree angle toward asphalt?

If your shooting a tire out and shoot someone down the street you probably shouldn't be a cop.

 

1. It isn't easy to hit a moving target.

2. Have you never heard of ricochet?

You believe something that clearly didn't happen... :idunno:

 

Didnt notice it but the silver car is parked on the right side (by what looks to be an oil spot). After the altercation, the officer is much closer to that silver car.

 

Leads to the question did the suspect punch the gas as the officer went for his gun?

I believe the officer was dragged. When he is standing by the car there is a pot hole or oil mark about 20 to 30 feet in front of the car. When the officer stands up he is right next to the hole or mark. Not saying he should have shot him but I do think he was moved down the road a bit.

 

I just watched the video about 5 times right in a row, and I see what you are saying with the oil mark (use the silver car on the right as reference as well.)

Didnt notice it but the silver car is parked on the right side (by what looks to be an oil spot). After the altercation, the officer is much closer to that silver car.

 

Leads to the question did the suspect punch the gas as the officer went for his gun?

 

After the suspect was shot in the head. At point blank range. Doesn't matter if he was dragged 300 yards down the road at that point...

1. It isn't easy to hit a moving target.

2. Have you never heard of ricochet?

 

Not to mention you don't want a two ton vehicle out of control on a city street. In most cases I have to believe trying to shoot out a tire is a bad and dangerous idea.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.