Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Confederate flag

Featured Replies

In a Muslim's home, no less.

 

Obama is a lukewarm Christian, at best.

  • Replies 387
  • Views 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obama is a lukewarm Christian, at best.

 

Apparently like quite a few others you've encountered here recently

Apparently like quite a few others you've encountered here recently

 

image.jpg

You are much better at recognizing people's intent than I am.

 

I'll go with taking the confederate military flag down from all government buildings. By the same token the White House never needs to be lite up like a rainbow. Agree?

Since when has a rainbow been a symbol of hate?

Since when has a rainbow been a symbol of hate?

 

I think you are putting words in my mouth. The mere fact that homosexuality has hijacked the rainbow offends me.

BTW, it seems there will be enough votes to take down the confederate flag over the SC capital.

BTW, it seems there will be enough votes to take down the confederate flag over the SC capital.

 

I'm sure there will be. It's what we do in the country.

 

There will be a day, sooner or latter, where it will be unlawful to display the flag in any way, form, or fashion. There will also be a day where preaching against homosexuality will be considered illegal. Mark it down.

I'm sure there will be. It's what we do in the country.

 

There will be a day, sooner or latter, where it will be unlawful to display the flag in any way, form, or fashion.

 

Works for me. If I were dictator of the world I know what I would do to all who displayed the flag in any way, form or fashion. :D

 

Since I'm not I'll settle for taking it off of government buildings.

I'm sure there will be. It's what we do in the country.

 

There will also be a day where preaching against homosexuality will be considered illegal. Mark it down.

 

Doubt it. Westboro Baptist still does their thing.

I think you are putting words in my mouth. The mere fact that homosexuality has hijacked the rainbow offends me.

 

There is no equating taking down the Confederate Flag from government buildings with dissallowing a rainbow display on a government buildings. Horseshoes and hand grenades.

 

cffbe6c403b7c67e106360b1914d61d9.jpg

 

I'm not clicking on your link.

 

I doubt whatever it is shows anyone being killed/lynched with this as a flag in the background. I doubt that people's homes were burned to the ground with this as a flag in the background.

 

Just not quite the same thing.

I'm not clicking on your link.

 

I doubt whatever it is shows anyone being killed/lynched with this as a flag in the background. I doubt that people's homes were burned to the ground with this as a flag in the background.

 

Just not quite the same thing.

 

Wait, you mean there aren't roving gangs of homosexuals in rainbow hoods rounding up evangelical Christians and subjecting them to horrific, torturous things? I mean, even if it's a night of mojitos mixed with Ani DiFranco and Erasure music, it can't be as bad as being strung up from a tree.

Where in the world am I condoning it? Let me explain it better for you since you keep missing the part where I am saying it is wrong for blacks to be racist against whites.

 

If all the white people in America decided to be racist tomorrow I wouldn't be able to function and I'd have to move out the country. I wouldn't have job, income, house and leaving the house would be extremely dangerous for me. White power.

 

If all the black people in America decided to be racist against white people you'd still have a job, income and you'd have a majority of the law on your side for protection. Black power.

 

Can you hear me now?

 

I heard you the first time.

 

I disagree.

 

ALL racism is hate and ALL should be condemned.

 

How do you qualify hate? Is one lesser than the other? I think not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.