March 22, 201511 yr Now the nation can see why Kansas has not wanted to play the Shockers in the past.
March 22, 201511 yr I love the way the Shockers play. I would not mind them winning the whole thing...
March 22, 201511 yr They'll get to the Elite 8 or further I believe. They're the worst matchup for UK IMO because of their experience. When you have guards like they do, you always have a chance.
March 22, 201511 yr It would be ironic if Wichita St. has the opportunity to end the CATS' perfect season in the Midwest Regional final.
March 23, 201511 yr Anyone think that Bill Self needs to be out at Kansas? Seems like he can't get the job done when it comes to winning the big games.
March 23, 201511 yr Anyone think that Bill Self needs to be out at Kansas? Seems like he can't get the job done when it comes to winning the big games. I'm pretty sure he has won a national championship
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.