Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Thoughts/Predictions (NCAA 3rd Round)

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati who wins? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Cincinnati who wins?

    • Kentucky
      85%
      35
    • Cincinnati
      14%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 95
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cincinnati is only playing like 7 guys consistently right now and they won a HARD fought game in Overtime and have to turn around a day and a half later and play the deepest, tallest team in the country who didn't have to expend much energy in their first round game. I am going with the Wildcats by 23 again.

 

UK-70

UC-47

Is the guy who threw the elbow playing? Rather not see UK deal with that crap.

This is the game @gametime has been waiting on all year. He'll be in rare form around 5:00 pm Saturday as his Bearcats knockout the tournament's overall #1 seed.

 

Cincinnati 72

 

Kentucky 67

I'm of the belief that if a player is available, you play him, but anyone know if UC plans to play Ellis?

 

I saw some stuff on Twitter (I know) last night that some seemed to think Davis and Cronin may sit him.

I see this game being closer than people think and being a lot like the UK/UL game earlier this year. UL was the best defensive team UK had seen earlier this year, and now UC will be the 2nd best defensive team they have seen this year. They haven't seen to many great defensive teams IMO. So I think UC will keep this game from getting out of hand most of the game before UK ends up getting up by double digits at the end to win.

Kentucky 70-49.

This is the game @gametime has been waiting on all year. He'll be in rare form around 5:00 pm Saturday as his Bearcats knockout the tournament's overall #1 seed.

 

Cincinnati 72

 

Kentucky 67

 

Cover your eyes, the sand-storm is kicking up early.

I hope this is UK's largest margin of victory of the tournament. I've always disliked UC.

 

UK- 79

UC- 40

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.