Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Thoughts/Predictions (NCAA 3rd Round)

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati who wins? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Cincinnati who wins?

    • Kentucky
      85%
      35
    • Cincinnati
      14%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was talking about the forearm to the throat/punch. It isn't fighting unless the opposing player retaliates.

 

Carry on....

 

That is incorrect per the NCAA rules.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we can shut up the obnoxious UK Fans lol forever with a big UC Win:banana:

UC has been wanting U.K. for years now and will play out of their minds and above their head. Should U.K. come out, play hard and focus then it's end of story, game over and another easy win. Should they play as they did vs. Hampton then GT will be celebrating from now till' who knows when :lol2:.

 

Wildcats 72

Bearcats 61

 

Agree. UC will be hot and UK had better be ready. It will be a very physical game, just hope no player of either team gets hurt or thrown out of the game. I don't feel like most of the rest of you in that we will win big and or this will be a easy game. I worry about this one. Think it will be close and hope UK wins.

Agree. UC will be hot and UK had better be ready. It will be a very physical game, just hope no player of either team gets hurt or thrown out of the game. I don't feel like most of the rest of you in that we will win big and or this will be a easy game. I worry about this one. Think it will be close and hope UK wins.

My 11 point win was thought on putting it away down the stretch on the foul line. I think that U.K.'s depth will ultimately wear on UC as it has on others (foul trouble wouldn't hurt U.K. as much as UC)

I hope we can shut up the obnoxious UK Fans lol forever with a big UC Win:banana:

 

You won't shut us up forever .... "One can always tell a U.K. fan, you just can't tell us much" :sneaky:

Anyway, Should UC win, I for one will give them and their fans credit as it would be warranted. :thumb:

Agree. UC will be hot and UK had better be ready. It will be a very physical game, just hope no player of either team gets hurt or thrown out of the game. I don't feel like most of the rest of you in that we will win big and or this will be a easy game. I worry about this one. Think it will be close and hope UK wins.

 

Guessing it will look something like 62-47 in favor of UK if things go well for the Bearcats...

After some more thought. UC may hold the ball late in the shot clock both by choice and UK's defense. Thinking more along the lines of.

 

71-53 UK up by as many as 25 at some point.

How dare I even say something. We shouldn't make him sit out and hope he gets his act together for his senior year.

 

What Cousins did a few years ago to a Lville player ON THE FLOOR was much worse than what Ellis did last night.

 

Get over it.

Man UC probably shouldn't even show up tomorrow with some of these predictions. Someone call the NCAA so they can save the bus fare from Lexington and Cincy to Louisville.

 

As Seth Davis would say... "Kentucky. Sharpie."

 

I'm as big of a UC fan as anyone else on this site and I think UK wins tomorrow but by 25+?? Give the Bearcats a little more respect. They are as tough a team as UK has seen this year and your beloved head coach and players have acknowledged the same thing.

 

My guess is UK wins by what Vegas has them at...somewhere around 15.

 

Interesting note....Karl Towns and Quadri Moore faced eachother last season in the New Jersey state tournament.

 

Quadri Moore: 19 pts, 9 rbs

Karl Towns: 15 pts, 10 rbs

 

No clue how Quadri outplayed him but I would be ecstatic if he got minutes tomorrow and was able to give the Bearcats a spark. UC can play with UK's starting 5 but will need their bench to step up in a big way if they are going to shock the world.

The rules say otherwise. No suspension for a non fighting flagrant 2. Carry on...

 

Haha. Says a lot about the folks writing the rules.

Agree. UC will be hot and UK had better be ready. It will be a very physical game, just hope no player of either team gets hurt or thrown out of the game. I don't feel like most of the rest of you in that we will win big and or this will be a easy game. I worry about this one. Think it will be close and hope UK wins.

 

I've worried about past match ups for UK against UC but not this one. UC is lacking a take over the game type player or a guy that could drop 30 with 7 3's. IMO that's what it would take. UK is too balanced on offense for UC to keep up.

UC plays ugly most of the time, but they can defend with anyone not named UK. I just don't see how they generate enough points. I worry about UC generating points against anyone. UC makes teams look awful at times offensively. I don't see UC scoring 50. UK should be in the 60's. It won't be pretty.

Cincinnati's last win over Kentucky came in 1939.

UC is a bad offensive team ( to put it mildly). They are playing one of the best defensive teams in the country (to say the least). For the Bearcats to win, they will have to play their best game of the year while Kentucky forgets how to defend. I'll take the Wildcats by 20+.

After reading this thread I want you all (Well some of you) to lose. :lol2: My lord.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.