Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Thoughts/Predictions (NCAA 3rd Round)

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati who wins? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Cincinnati who wins?

    • Kentucky
      85%
      35
    • Cincinnati
      14%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Everybody keeps saying "Go Cats!" But that's confusing to me since UC is the Bearcats, so I'll makes it more clear:

 

Wildcats 78

Bearcats 51

Edited by Randy Parker

  • Replies 95
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UC has been wanting U.K. for years now and will play out of their minds and above their head. Should U.K. come out, play hard and focus then it's end of story, game over and another easy win. Should they play as they did vs. Hampton then GT will be celebrating from now till' who knows when :lol2:.

 

Wildcats 72

Bearcats 61

CANNOT wait for this one. Absolutely nothing to lose for my Bearcats.

 

They lose... I'll tip my hat and root for UK to make history.

 

They win...and I'll be the most obnoxious human on the planet for a week or two.

CANNOT wait for this one. Absolutely nothing to lose for my Bearcats.

 

They lose... I'll tip my hat and root for UK to make history.

 

They win...and I'll be the most obnoxious human on the planet for a week or two.

 

I will tip my hat to UK but I will root for someone else to win the title.

 

If by chance UK makes it to the title game and loses my Twitter timeline will be special :lol2:

They win...and I'll be the most obnoxious human on the planet for a week or two.

 

You would not be alone my friend. :lol2:

No surprise here Ellis will play vs UK.

 

You are so hung up on Ellis it isn't funny.

 

Of course he will play. It's the NCAA tournament.

You are so hung up on Ellis it isn't funny. Of course he will play. It's the NCAA tournament.

 

How dare I even say something. We shouldn't make him sit out and hope he gets his act together for his senior year.

How dare I even say something. We shouldn't make him sit out and hope he gets his act together for his senior year.

 

You've made multiple comments on Ellis during the past 15 hours so I think you've said "something". He was ejected from the game yesterday and that is the punishment the flagrant calls for.

 

If he was an OSU football player or UK basketball palyer you wouldn't be pushing for a suspension but since he's a UC player, he should be suspended. Your hatred for UC is obvious all over BGP. I feel sorry for you that it consumes you so much.

  • Author
You've made multiple comments on Ellis during the past 15 hours so I think you've said "something". He was ejected from the game yesterday and that is the punishment the flagrant calls for.

 

If he was an OSU football player or UK basketball palyer you wouldn't be pushing for a suspension but since he's a UC player, he should be suspended. Your hatred for UC is obvious all over BGP. I feel sorry for you that it consumes you so much.

 

I am not saying this as a UK homer but this is a legitimate question last Sat. the kid for Auburn not don't even remember his name according to ESPN was ejected for a Flagrant 2 and had to set out the SEC Championship game what was the difference in his and the Flagrant 2 that Ellis received last night? I would seriously like to know if they are different interpretations of the Flagrant 2.

This is the game @gametime has been waiting on all year. He'll be in rare form around 5:00 pm Saturday as his Bearcats knockout the tournament's overall #1 seed.

 

Cincinnati 72

 

Kentucky 67

 

Only if the game goes 8 overtimes or they go Premier League 2 game aggregate does UC score 72 on UK. UK is ridiculously good on defense and UC is ridiculously awful on offense. Bad combination there.

 

BTW -- the 5:00 OT UC played against Purdue was almost un-watch-able. Yeeesh!

I am not saying this as a UK homer but this is a legitimate question last Sat. the kid for Auburn not don't even remember his name according to ESPN was ejected for a Flagrant 2 and had to set out the SEC Championship game what was the difference in his and the Flagrant 2 that Ellis received last night? I would seriously like to know if they are different interpretations of the Flagrant 2.

 

Possibly the SEC suspended him?? I have no idea.

 

I don't think there is a difference between any Flagrant 2 fouls. The rule does not include an automatic suspension. So the Auburn kid's suspension came from elsewhere.

  • Author
Possibly the SEC suspended him?? I have no idea.

 

I don't think there is a difference between any Flagrant 2 fouls. The rule does not include an automatic suspension. So the Auburn kid's suspension came from elsewhere.

 

ok thanks I appreciate it.

Absolutely no pressure on UC, they're playing with house money. UK needs to put the hammer down early and keep the foot on the accelerator. If UK comes out uninterested, flat, kind of going through the motions like they were at times last night, UC will hang around and could upset. However, I think UK's depth wears down UC and what was a close game turns into what looks like an easy victory on the scoreboard at game's end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.