Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Thoughts/Predictions (NCAA 3rd Round)

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati who wins? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Cincinnati who wins?

    • Kentucky
      85%
      35
    • Cincinnati
      14%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 95
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's everyone thoughts on this one. I'd say Cats by 14.

 

Go Cats....

 

Cats by 21

 

 

Not sure about the margin, but you guys are sure to have the winner.

What was that stat they posted last night? UC has won 40 something straight games when scoring 60+ points. Seemed like an odd stat. I guess that also shows they do not always put up a lot of points.

  • Author
Not sure about the margin, but you guys are sure to have the winner.

 

Do you think Vegas would let us bet the game like that.:up:

Almost 10 years exactly since they last played (off by just 2 days). I still chuckle when I remember 1983 and the game that UK won 24-11. That was two years before the NCAA introduced the shot clock.

  • Author
Almost 10 years exactly since they last played (off by just 2 days). I still chuckle when I remember 1983 and the game that UK won 24-11. That was two years before the NCAA introduced the shot clock.

 

wasn't that game at Louisville?

What was that stat they posted last night? UC has won 40 something straight games when scoring 60+ points. Seemed like an odd stat. I guess that also shows they do not always put up a lot of points.

 

Including 17-0 this season after last night's win. They have to control pace to be successful and that just doesn't seem like something they can do against UK.

....

 

UC averaged 52.7 points in their 10 losses, with Xavier and VCU being the best teams they lost to. So trying to extrapolate that out to playing UK, the best team, and by far the best defensive team, in America, it is hard to imagine UC getting to 50 points, and it is impossible to imagine UK having less than 60.

Including 17-0 this season after last night's win. They have to control pace to be successful and that just doesn't seem like something they can do against UK.

 

Even if they can control the pace, I just struggle to see how they manage to score enough in the half court against Kentucky's size and length.

Almost 10 years exactly since they last played (off by just 2 days). I still chuckle when I remember 1983 and the game that UK won 24-11. That was two years before the NCAA introduced the shot clock.

 

wasn't that game at Louisville?

 

Not sure which game you are asking about...

 

The stall ball game was down on the river in Cincy.

 

When they played in 2005, it was in Indy.

My director who is a huge UC supporter just stopped by the find out how many points I'm giving him for the game! I told him this is the Big Dance - nobody gets points! Shut up and play! :jump:

Not sure which game you are asking about...

 

The stall ball game was down on the river in Cincy.

 

When they played in 2005, it was in Indy.

 

What YC said.

My director who is a huge UC supporter just stopped by the find out how many points I'm giving him for the game! I told him this is the Big Dance - nobody gets points! Shut up and play! :jump:

 

I hope you are not unemployed by Monday!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.