Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Thoughts/Predictions (NCAA 3rd Round)

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati who wins? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Cincinnati who wins?

    • Kentucky
      85%
      35
    • Cincinnati
      14%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cal on Cincinnati:

 

"The stuff that's affected us- real physical play, stretching our big guys out, playing a zone, it's all stuff Cincinnati does. So we know we're in for a tough game. They fought all year and deserve to be in the position they're in. Had a great win and it's going to be a really hard game for us."

 

"What Mick has done is taken guys and said 'hey we're getting better year to year, we're going to help you take your game to another level, we're going to get guys that will compete and battle because that's the #1 thing. If you don't do that, you have no chance. I don't care how skilled you are. And his teams have done that historically."

 

Video | UK's John Calipari previews Cincinnati

  • Replies 95
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is incorrect per the NCAA rules.

 

Please, show me in the rules where I am incorrect.

Please, show me in the rules where I am incorrect.

 

Rule 10, section 5 of the NCAA rule book pertains to fighting.

 

If you read that part you'll realize you are wrong that "it isn't fightinn unless the opposing player retaliates". One person can be penalized for fighting with nobody retaliating.

Guessing it will look something like 62-47 in favor of UK if things go well for the Bearcats...

I think it will be less than 15 if we played like we did against Hampton. I respect UC players and think they are really hungry to win this one. UK better be ready.

  • Author

This is what I think about the game (let me preface this by saying I've been wrong many times in my predictions) but I feel this game, and if they win the next game will be the two toughest games. UK has shown a history this season of playing to their competition. (Examples Columbia, Ole Miss, Texas A&M.) Then how they played against good teams or college Blue Bloods (ex. Kansas, UCLA, North Carolina, Louisville.) If they continue this trend and come out like that and UC plays a great game they could very well lose. But I think if they win today and next Thurs. and go to the elite 8 I personally will feel better about them winning than I feel for these next two games. jmo

UK simply on another level.

 

68-50

Agree Papa, I am a UC fan but see no way they beat UK. I will be shocked if they score 50 points and would not be surprised if they are held under 40 or 45.

While I don't think UC is going to score a lot of points I'm not convinced UK is either. UC will guard and UK CAN have bad shooting games against lesser Ds than the Bearcats.

Good luck to all my Bearcat friends today.

 

Go UK!

Ellis said they have played 35 teams but not the Cincy Bearcats.

Ellis said they have played 35 teams but not the Cincy Bearcats.

 

Factual statement...

Got to be a record for carry on's in this thread?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.