Beechwood 2015

Ram

Will not playing the harder schools; like Dixie, Franklin County and a good Ohio school help or hurt this years team? I see less injuries, but not sure anyone on the schedule other an Cov Cath game being much of a challenge (BW will only win by 12 over cov cath this year).

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will not playing the harder schools; like Dixie, Franklin County and a good Ohio school help or hurt this years team? I see less injuries, but not sure anyone on the schedule other an Cov Cath game being much of a challenge (BW will only win by 12 over cov cath this year).

Good question. That is a lighter schedule in higher class teams than I have seen in a few years. Only 2 teams above class 2A on the schedule if I read that right - Conner and CCH. Interesting.

I could be wrong on this, but isn't the Conner game a scrimmage? Listed date makes it appear to be a scrimmage and I know the teams have scrimmaged in the past.

Can we assume Beechwood is still looking for one more regular season opponent, or is the Conner game on 8/14 the actual season opener?

I could be wrong on this' date=' but isn't the Conner game a scrimmage? Listed date makes it appear to be a scrimmage and I know the teams have scrimmaged in the past. Can we assume Beechwood is still looking for one more regular season opponent, or is the Conner game on 8/14 the actual season opener?[/quote']

Conner is a scrimmage.

Maybe the 10th game is against Holmes?

There is still room and talk for a game at Sheakley, that's not dead yet.

Beechwood always scrimmages Conner so Clyde is correct on that being a scrimmage.

Holmes has been a regular on the schedule over the past few years so it would make sense for them to be the missing game. Perhaps the Skyline planners are still trying to find an opponent and Holmes is the back up if the Skyline game doesn't happen. I hope the Skyline game happens at Sheakley.

Beechwood always scrimmages Conner so Clyde is correct on that being a scrimmage.

Holmes has been a regular on the schedule over the past few years so it would make sense for them to be the missing game. Perhaps the Skyline planners are still trying to find an opponent and Holmes is the back up if the Skyline game doesn't happen. I hope the Skyline game happens at Sheakley.

I think Holmes has a full schedule.