Beechwood 2015

Ram

Other school districts in the state that have let go coaches like that disagree.

Are any of them one of the top eleven mentioned above? There's winning and then there's being top two in your class and top eleven in the state, playoff wise.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expectations are different at Bw I would assume. I know they are at Mf. 2003 to 2008 found forsale signs in Morris front yard. Mf is a blue blood and with that come the expectations of a title every year. I assume at Bw its similar except that Mf has been consistent for a 100 years. Bw more recent

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Two solid away games early to best this beechwood team in Somerset and Ironton.

Yes, those are nice small school replacements for the usual 4A+ level teams Beechwood has been playing. It would have been good to get one of those games at home instead of traveling to both.

Yes, those are nice small school replacements for the usual 4A+ level teams Beechwood has been playing. It would have been good to get one of those games at home instead of traveling to both.

I agree. But it will help next year if those are 2 year contracts and the loss of some of the skill kids that will be gone next year will help a young team in 2016.

Speaking of losing some skill kids next season who is "next in line" at QB? The Tigers have had Fieger at the helm since the playoffs of his Freshman season.

As always, Beechwood will reload. There are talented underclass players on the roster. Trevor Soward is going to be the next power RB and LB. Aiden Justice is another talented underclass RB. Lucas Benson and Dalton Everett will start this year and be standout players the next two seasons.

I believe the heir to Fieger at QB will be Braydon Burch who was the starting QB for the freshman team last year. He looks like a poised leader with good skill who has a chance to develop into a really good player. Dalton Everett was the JV QB last year but that was out of need and was his first time ever at QB. I don't expect him to become the starting QB for the varsity.

The freshman team last year was very good and there is talent from that team moving up. The middle school teams had success. Beechwood has the entire program flowing very well.

What about the young Castleman. Heard he was a super athlete with great genetics. Was told his Dad was a pretty good high school athlete and his older brother (Josh) was a multi-sport stud for Scott.

Castleman is going to be a very good player for Beechwood. Beechwood very rarely allows freshmen to play varsity. I believe he will be a freshman this year. If that is correct, I don't expect Castleman to get varsity playing time until after freshman season is over. Then he might play special teams after freshman season.