Beechwood 2015

Ram

Rumor is that this years schedule will be drastically different....No Dixie, or Holmes....Not sure who the Skyline game will be against...someone stated that he heard Raceland was on it...???? Voice or Eye...have you heard anything??

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor is that this years schedule will be drastically different....No Dixie, or Holmes....Not sure who the Skyline game will be against...someone stated that he heard Raceland was on it...???? Voice or Eye...have you heard anything??

I have no information on the schedule.

As to Raceland, the Raceland guys will have info on that before I will. Has Raceland released their schedule?

To answer the other question above, I believe Beechwood does 2 year contracts.

As to Raceland, the Raceland guys will have info on that before I will. Has Raceland released their schedule?

Who even does 4 year contracts?

The way I understand it, Raceland and Beechwood were attempting to schedule a game, but it did not come to fruition, no one's fault it just couldn't be worked out with both team's schedules.

The way I understand it' date=' Raceland and Beechwood were attempting to schedule a game, but it did not come to fruition, no one's fault it just couldn't be worked out with both team's schedules.[/quote']

I also heard this as well. If Raceland scheduled Beechwood, this year or in three years, we would have already heard about it.

I would like to see a Raceland vs Beechwood match. I would love to see a Hazard vs Raceland match up as well. I would love to see a Hazard vs Beechwood match up.

I figured with some of the teams on Beechwood schedule year in and year out they went on a 4 year span. I think hazard has with teams such as Somerset, Prestonsburg, Fairview and Breathitt County.

The way I understand it, Raceland and Beechwood were attempting to schedule a game, but it did not come to fruition, no one's fault it just couldn't be worked out with both team's schedules.

I also heard this as well. If Raceland scheduled Beechwood, this year or in three years, we would have already heard about it.

Why would Beechwood and Raceland want to play each other during the regular season? I guess it gives you a chance to see how you match up and work to fix the problem areas. Personally, I am not sure I would play a team in the regular season that I could potentially see in the latter playoff rounds or a state championship game.

Why would Beechwood and Raceland want to play each other during the regular season? I guess it gives you a chance to see how you match up and work to fix the problem areas. Personally, I am not sure I would play a team in the regular season that I could potentially see in the latter playoff rounds or a state championship game.

I agree. Hazard and LCA did that in 07-08. The team who won the regular season game did not win the playoff game.

• 1 month later...
Is it true that one of the big 4 players at Beechwood has already informed the coaches he is not playing in the fall?

If it is Stringer they will definately miss him but they do have some good running backs coming up. The Sowards kid will probably be pretty good.

I used to think that matters. But I dont think so anymore. A lot of things changes as the year goes on. I know a lot of teams I would play early in the season but don't want any part of after week 6.

I was told by a source that Brayden Combs has informed the coaching staff that he will not be playing football next season. The source had not heard anything about anyone else and I have not been able to confirm this with anyone else.

I was told by a source that Brayden Combs has informed the coaching staff that he will not be playing football next season. The source had not heard anything about anyone else and I have not been able to confirm this with anyone else.

He is not playing.