Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buying or selling on Gonzaga being a real threat to Kentucky

Featured Replies

I think we have the advantage in the front court. We are also a better defensive team and I think our transition offense is a killer for the Zags. I' selling this.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say this, I enjoy watching Gonzaga play. Wish they played earlier some nights, can't hang like I used too.

Every team in America that is on the 4,5,8, or 9 line for ncaa tourney wants to be in the bracket with Gonzaga as a 1.

Every team in America that is on the 4,5,8, or 9 line for ncaa tourney wants to be in the bracket with Gonzaga as a 1.

 

I've reached a point where I want Louisville to get shipped out west every year.

 

As long as they maintain regional protections for the top teams, there are going to be very few years that the West isn't the easiest path to the Final Four.

I've reached a point where I want Louisville to get shipped out west every year.

 

As long as they maintain regional protections for the top teams, there are going to be very few years that the West isn't the easiest path to the Final Four.

Yep. That has been one of my bigger gripes with the tournament for years. I haven no doubt that is why UCLA made the Final Four three consecutive years in the mid-2000s.

I'm selling but I like Gonzaga's chemistry, they are fun watch. Pangos seems to be on the Shane Battier 7 year program, they never leave.

I'm selling but I like Gonzaga's chemistry, they are fun watch. Pangos seems to be on the Shane Battier 7 year program, they never leave.

 

I was thinking that the other day. I would of sworn Pangos was on the Elite 8 team that lost to UConn in '99.

No idea but wouldn't it be incredibly ironic if Wiltjer nailed a shot to eliminate them in the tourney and ruin the perfect season?

No idea but wouldn't it be incredibly ironic if Wiltjer nailed a shot to eliminate them in the tourney and ruin the perfect season?

 

Ironic...awesome....whatever word you think best fits. :sssh: :bunny:

How does Gonzaga perform in March Madness again?

Gonzaga is a really good team but I think they are overrated at No. 2 and I think Kentucky beats them by double digits if they play. They've only played one top 20 team and that was a loss at Arizona.

Gonzaga is a real threat because they can shoot from the outside. What hurts them is their defense. When you have Wiltjer defending anyone it won't be pretty.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.