Coach Doug Bibby (Central) Back on the Sideline

Why wouldn't he? He thinks he did nothing wrong. Society today doesn't hold anyone accountable for their actions. You have to be nice and bend over backwards with the public nowadays. Every time someone gets arrested its over zealous cops. For the record I'm a coach Bibby fan. I think he is one of the best in the state. No coach out works him on the sidelines. His kids play hard every night. However, from what I was told from LIT people he escalated this and was given every opportunity to stop it. I hope he is cleared and if he was in the right then disciplinary action needs to take place.

From what I was told the officer TOLD the LIT people that Bibby would not be allowed in the building AND if his team would have won he wouldn't have been allowed in for the championship game.

• 8 months later...

Good for Coach Bibby. He has been a good role model for his kids and in this instance where he was defending one of his kids it was portrayed that he was causing trouble. I think the verdict speaks for itself and 14 minutes is not much deliberation indicating this was a pretty easy case to strike down the charge. Surprised it even went this far to be honest, unless Coach Bibby wanted his name cleared.