Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did the Patriots Use Deflated Footballs in AFC Championship Game?

Featured Replies

Delete.

Edited by TheDeuce

  • Replies 303
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are many NFL teams that try and beat you by injuring your best skill player. Belichek is always thinking out of the box to dream up ways to win. Sometimes, he goes a bit too far. What would you rather deal with?

Don't worry. I've been warned because someone got their feelings hurt in here so I won't say anything else about the cheating patriots.

 

So you're not going to address the fact you made claims as fact that were not true?

 

Spygate was it.

So you're not going to address the fact you made claims as fact that were not true?

 

Spygate was it.

I'm not allowed. You can use Google though.

I'm not allowed. You can use Google though.

 

You're not allowed to admit you were wrong? How is google going to help with that?

You're not allowed to admit you were wrong? How is google going to help with that?

 

I'm not wrong

As long as you stay within the rules (as they have been explained to you), you can say anything you want about the Patriots.

 

Go ahead and answer his question.

Final post of this thread for me....

 

At 12:52

 

Here's the "Playbook Cheating Scandal"

 

You'll notice that even Pettine says the Patriots didn't do anything wrong....

 

At 2:07. Less than 90 minutes and they sucked you back in lol.

Deuce, that is one of my favorite videos on the internet right now!

 

It is awesome... I've been on both sides of that conversation. :lol2:

Wow, just read this thread. LA, did you open up a can of worms with this one. I think HB woke up today in "one of those moods" and decided to stir up the pot...and succeeded mightily. First, the Pats cheated 3 times, then 4 times...they have now been "caught" again since they are merely being investigated...a lot of huge leaps here. HB, were you a high jumper back in the day:)??

If I'm in Seattle, I'm watching for drone fly overs and vapor trails.

 

...and black helicopters...

First there was #Spygate, now we have #Deflategate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.