Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did the Patriots Use Deflated Footballs in AFC Championship Game?

Featured Replies

I don't think they do cheat. Simple enough answer. The spygate thing happened what 10+ years ago? Sorry, because of that incident, I'm not going to just believe every far-fetched rumor that gets thrown out there about them.

Wow, I was at least expecting an honest answer.

 

So so you don't think spygate was even cheating. Nor do you think them filming the Rams walk through was cheating.

 

Ok, no reason to take anything you say about the cheating serious from here on out. No one can be that gullible. No way.

  • Replies 303
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's cool. You're more than entitled to your opinions.

 

This thread has been a blast. It makes me laugh to see how upset and worked up you get about the Patriots. The hatred you have for them is funny to me. It's just a game man. :thumb:

I'm not upset at all lol. I've been sitting here all morning laughing my butt off. This is great!

 

why get worked up knowing that cheating is occurring by the Pats? Something we all knew already.

Its fun watching you defend them though lol.

Wow, I was at least expecting an honest answer.

 

So so you don't think spyware was even cheating. Nor do you think them filming the Rams walk through was cheating.

 

Ok, no reason to take anything you say about the cheating serious from here on out. No one can be that gullible. No way.

 

You just read what you want in posts, don't you? I never said the spygate thing wasn't cheating. I said it happened a decade ago. I'm not going to use that incident as the basis for every other rumor that gets thrown out there.

 

Also, if my thoughts on this bother you so much, just use the ignore feature. I promise I won't mind.

Reminds me when my daughter was about 6 years old. She had a soccer game that I couldn't make. When I got home I asked my daughter how it went, already knowing they had lost a close game. Even at a young age she was very competitive, and hated losing. Her answer to my question was that they didn't lose. The other team cheated...

Reminds me when my daughter was about 6 years old. She had a soccer game that I couldn't make. When I got home I asked my daughter how it went, already knowing they had lost a close game. Even at a young age she was very competitive, and hated losing. Her answer to my question was that they didn't lose. The other team cheated...

 

:thumb:

You just read what you want in posts, don't you? I never said the spygate thing wasn't cheating. I said it happened a decade ago. I'm not going to use that incident as the basis for every other rumor that gets thrown out there.

 

Also, if my thoughts on this bother you so much, just use the ignore feature. I promise I won't mind.

Question is do you read your own posts? First thing you said was "I don't think they do cheat"

 

It's pretty hard to misinterpret that.

 

i do t need to put to in ignore. I have no issue at all with you. Seems like you are getting a little bothered though lol.

Question is do you read your own posts? First thing you said was "I don't think they do cheat"

 

It's pretty hard to misinterpret that.

 

Yes, present tense. What they did 10 years ago, doesn't have any impact on what they do today. That's my point. Do I think the video-taping was wrong, yeah, and they were penalized for it. I didn't have a problem with it. I don't think they cheat present day. That was your question, right? Why DO they cheat? I don't think they DO cheat. They DID cheat, and they paid the price for it.

Yes, present tense. What they did 10 years ago, doesn't have any impact on what they do today. That's my point. Do I think the video-taping was wrong, yeah, and they were penalized for it. I didn't have a problem with it. I don't think they cheat present day. That was your question, right? Why DO they cheat? I don't think they DO cheat. They DID cheat, and they paid the price for it.

It supplies a continuation of cheating UK. They won SB's while doing those things you want to dismiss.

 

What at you are saying is just because they cheated in the past doesn't mean they do still even after being caught. It's like saying to a seriel killer that his first murder he was convicted of 10 years ago doesn't count because it wasn't today.

 

The Pats getting caught and the first time 10

years ago absolutely does matter and shows a timeline and a continuation of repeating their cheating ways. It's like a drug for Belichick. He can't help himself. He doesn't have enough faith in his team or his coaching abilities and has to resort to cheating to win. :)

I feel like if I leave this thread for a couple hours and come back, Hellbird and UKMustangFan will have, between the two of them, driven it to 300 posts.

It supplies a continuation of cheating UK. They won SB's while doing those things you want to dismiss.

 

What at you are saying is just because they cheated in the past doesn't mean they do still even after being caught. It's like saying to a seriel killer that his first murder he was convicted of 10 years ago doesn't count because it wasn't today.

 

The Pats getting caught and the first time 10

years ago absolutely does matter and shows a timeline and a continuation of repeating their cheating ways. It's like a drug for Belichick. He can't help himself. He doesn't have enough faith in his team or his coaching abilities and has to resort to cheating to win. :)

 

So how do you root for Kentucky in basketball then?

 

I mean, the school has been caught cheating before, the current coach has had wins and Final Fours vacated at every stop. So is cheating like a drug for Calipari? He can't help himself? He doesn't have enough faith in his team or his coaching abilities and has to resort to cheating to win?

Somehow I knew it would wind up here

Yep, I was waiting for it too... Lol!

So how do you root for Kentucky in basketball then?

 

I mean, the school has been caught cheating before, the current coach has had wins and Final Fours vacated at every stop. So is cheating like a drug for Calipari? He can't help himself? He doesn't have enough faith in his team or his coaching abilities and has to resort to cheating to win?

 

Excellent question. I'm mad I didn't think of it first. I'm slipping. :lol2: :lol2:

So explain Lagarette Blount....

 

How do you mean?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.