Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did the Patriots Use Deflated Footballs in AFC Championship Game?

Featured Replies

It doesn't matter what the Patriots do there will always be that crowd that refuses to give them credit and that will label them cheaters because of Spygate. Kind of like how some of us believe Tony Stewart intentionally hit that kid because of his checkered past.

 

I get it.

  • Replies 303
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kraft would pay the fine and go merrily on his way.

 

I believe they would also lose a draft pick correct?

Wait do you think the last time they cheated it was much ado about nothing?

 

For the most part, yes. I don't think they did anything that every other team doesn't do to some extent. The difference is they were stupid about it and got caught. I think the punishment they were given was fair, but I don't think for a second they were doing anything that the other teams weren't/aren't.

The deflating of the footballs never occurred to me until seeing this thread, but there was one pass last night that Brady threw (forget when in the game exactly) that I was surprised that it even got to the receiver and was caught because it had such a floppy spiral on it that I found peculiar considering Brady threw it and how ugly of a toss it looked.

 

It just had me wondering how he let go of such a wobbly looking pass when being such a strong accurate quarterback.

 

Could the wobbliness indicate deflation...I don't know?... but the toss just screamed odd for such a high caliber quarterback.

 

Anyone else remember the wobbly looking pass?

For the most part, yes. I don't think they did anything that every other team doesn't do to some extent. The difference is they were stupid about it and got caught. I think the punishment they were given was fair, but I don't think for a second they were doing anything that the other teams weren't/aren't.

So the best run organization in all of Football and maybe all of Sports is the ONLY one Dumb enough to get caught Cheating? If everyone else was doing it, don't you think that the mental midgets running the Bengals, Bucs, Jags, Jets, Cowboys and many others would have also got caught.

So the best run organization in all of Football and maybe all of Sports is the ONLY one Dumb enough to get caught Cheating? If everyone else was doing it, don't you think that the mental midgets running the Bengals, Bucs, Jags, Jets, Cowboys and many others would have also got caught.

 

You do understand how they were caught, don't you?

I just don't understand how the Patriots always get a free pass

when caught cheating.

 

Belichick is is not a great coach just a great cheater. The funny thing is this is the 3rd time they got caught cheating and you know they do much more yet just haven't got caught yet doing whatever else they do.

You do understand how they were caught, don't you?

 

You said they were stupid about it, can't imagine that the best run organization would be the only one to get caught...if every one was doing it.

For the most part, yes. I don't think they did anything that every other team doesn't do to some extent. The difference is they were stupid about it and got caught. I think the punishment they were given was fair, but I don't think for a second they were doing anything that the other teams weren't/aren't.

Coming from a pats fan I hope you don't mind if we laugh your excuses off.

I guess the other 2 times they got caught cheating all the other teams do that too huh? Lol

I just don't understand how the Patriots always get a free pass

when caught cheating.

 

Belichick is is not a great coach just a great cheater. The funny thing is this is the 3rd time they got caught cheating and you know they do much more yet just haven't got caught yet doing whatever else they do.

 

Oh, so you have proof that the cheated. Awesome, just go ahead and forward it to the league office and I'm sure they'll be eternally grateful to you.

They should be stripped of the AFC Championship

and

forfeit he SB appearance.

Coming from a pats fan I hope you don't mind if we laugh your excuses off.

I guess the other 2 times they got caught cheating all the other teams do that too huh? Lol

 

You can laugh all you want. Don't bother me at all. It's the same thing I do when reading any of your posts. :lol2: :thumb:

Both teams use the same game balls.

 

Yep, but this concept is tough for some to grasp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.