Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did the Patriots Use Deflated Footballs in AFC Championship Game?

Featured Replies

I'll preface this by saying I am the furthest thing from a New England fan. I really don't care who won yesterday or who wins the Super Bowl.

 

What I find funny in this thread, though, is doubledeuce keeps posting a link to the rule and everybody keeps ignoring it. :banghead:

 

I feel the pain. I hate it when the facts don't fit the agenda, too. :D

 

Haters gonna hate.

  • Replies 303
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm in Seattle, I'm watching for drone fly overs and vapor trails.

Other than Spygate what cheating have they done that is documented and that they suffered penalties for?

Filming Rams SB practice

having other teams playbooks

 

and those are the ones they got caught doing lol. Who knows how many other times they didn't get caught.

Filming Rams SB practice

having other teams playbooks

 

and those are the ones they got caught doing lol. Who knows how many other times they didn't get caught.

 

Having other teams playbooks....Didn't a team cut a player, forgot to get their playbook back from him, and the Patriots signed the guy, and he still had the playbook? I seem to remember it happening similar to that. If so, that's on the former team's incompetence for not making sure to get it back.

Having other teams playbooks....Didn't a team cut a player, forgot to get their playbook back from him, and the Patriots signed the guy, and he still had the playbook? I seem to remember it happening similar to that. If so, that's on the former team's incompetence for not making sure to get it back.

Hahahaand. Keep tellin yourself that

I thought a former Patriot employee squealed on the Patriots?

 

I'm pretty sure it was Mangine (sp?). It was after he left NE to become the Jets HC. Him leaving NE for NY wasn't a pretty departure.

 

Who hired a coach after during the post season about a year or so ago? While the hire was legal I remember it being thought of as pretty shadey. Also you are less likely to through a wobbly throw with a deflated ball so for the person asking before about the pass. A cold ball or a highly inflated ball would increase the chance of throwing a wobbly ball. More than likely Brady just fired his wrist to soon.

 

Over the years we've had officials make us switch out balls for being under inflated. Of course that is more about us being lazy than cheating.

Hahahaand. Keep tellin yourself that

 

Telling myself the reported facts? Yeah, I think I'll keep doing that.

 

You keep believing the craziness you're posting. Does it help the sting of the fact that your team has sucked for over 2 decades and you could only dream of having the success that the Patriots are having?

I'm getting a kick out of this. Thanks BGP for such entertainment.

Wasn't that character played by Belichick?

 

I can see your confusion considering it's the "Tom Brady Bunch", but the Jerry Rogers character was played by actor Christopher Beaumont born 1950, while Bill Belichick was born 1952.

 

It's not too hard to see though what inspired Bill's cheating ways, this was his favorite Brady Bunch episode.

  • Author

:popcorn:

 

The messenger is enjoying this thread.

All joking aside

 

Serious question for UKMustangFan

 

Why do you think the Patriots cheat?

 

I would love to hear an honest answer and not one saying because everyone else does because that is a lie and has no grounds of proof.

Telling myself the reported facts? Yeah, I think I'll keep doing that.

 

You keep believing the craziness you're posting. Does it help the sting of the fact that your team has sucked for over 2 decades and you could only dream of having the success that the Patriots are having?

My team has sucked. But they don't cheat so it makes sense. Seems the oy way the Pats can win is by cheating. Not only one time but continuous throughout the years because they know the league won't do anything about it.

 

You see, my team may suck but they don't need to cheat which makes them much more respectfull than the New England Patriots

Edited by True blue (and gold)

All joking aside

 

Serious question for UKMustangFan

 

Why do you think the Patriots cheat?

 

I would love to hear an honest answer and not one saying because everyone else does because that is a lie and has no grounds of proof.

 

I don't think they do cheat. Simple enough answer. The spygate thing happened what 10+ years ago? Sorry, because of that incident, I'm not going to just believe every far-fetched rumor that gets thrown out there about them.

My team has sucked. But they don't cheat so it makes sense. Seems the oy way the Pats can win is by cheating. Not only one time but continuous throughout the years because they know the league won't do anything about it.

 

You see, my team may suck but they don't need to cheat which makes them much more respectfull than the New England Patriots

 

That's cool. You're more than entitled to your opinions.

 

This thread has been a blast. It makes me laugh to see how upset and worked up you get about the Patriots. The hatred you have for them is funny to me. It's just a game man. :thumb:

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.