Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did the Patriots Use Deflated Footballs in AFC Championship Game?

Featured Replies

I don't know what the difference would have been unless the Pats practiced with deflated footballs to get used to the feel. I don't think they had an affect on the outcome of the game at all.

what people are missing and refusing to answer is why does New England always feel the need to cheat? Whether it affects the outcome or not, why do they continie to do it?

 

I think it comes down to an insecurity thing that Billicheck has. Makes no sense to me, I just don't understand why they are always doing these things?

 

Always doing these things? We all know about Spygate... What else happened?

  • Replies 303
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If deflating footballs gave you a 40 point advantage it would be done far more often. Non-story.

Always doing these things? We all know about Spygate... What else happened?

Filming the Rams SB walk thgough which has been brought up numerous times yet ignored.

 

Again, why defend a team that has been busted cheating. Doesn't make sense to me but then again nothing some do on here surprises me lol. As long as their team wins its all good.

Ha wow I am glad I am on the outside looking in on this discussion lol.

 

However I am asking this because I really Dont know. Obviously I know about spygate and how that was cheating. However someone keeps saying the Pats have now been busted for cheating four times? What were the other times? As for this why are people say they got busted for cheating on this? We dont know if they did it yet. Nothing has been said yet on it, except they are investigating it. Just like when Coach Cal has been investigated and nothing was proven. I don't think Coach Cal has done anything wrong and I think they will find the Pats done nothing wrong here. So why are we acting like it was proven that they cheated here when its only being investigated still?

Always doing these things? We all know about Spygate... What else happened?

 

I guess I should have refreshed the page and read what else was posted after I first started reading this thread. You asked what I was wondering.

Filming the Rams SB walk thgough which has been brought up numerous times yet ignored.

 

Again, why defend a team that has been busted cheating. Doesn't make sense to me but then again nothing some do on here surprises me lol. As long as their team wins its all good.

 

So if a person/team is "busted" cheating once, that means they do it all that time... That's your stance, correct?

The jealousy and envy in this thread is glorious.

 

I love it. Keep piling it on! :D :lol2:

 

I know you ain't talking bout me :lol2:

I know you ain't talking bout me :lol2:

 

Nope, Eli and your Giants have owned Brady. :lol2:

So if a person/team is "busted" cheating once, that means they do it all that time... That's your stance, correct?

Once a cheater always a cheater especially when busted multiple times. Where do you come off with once? Lol

 

Nope, Eli and your Giants have owned Brady. :lol2:

 

FWIW, I like Belichick and Brady. Bill was once a Giant, believe he won a super bowl as defensive coordinator under Parcells. Hope Brady smokes Seattle.

Once a cheater always a cheater especially when busted multiple times. Where do you come off with once? Lol

 

Well you were saying how UK/Cal wasn't a good comparison... By your standards, it was a great comparison...

Filming the Rams SB walk thgough which has been brought up numerous times yet ignored.

 

Again, why defend a team that has been busted cheating. Doesn't make sense to me but then again nothing some do on here surprises me lol. As long as their team wins its all good.

You keep bringing up the Rams walk through but there was never any evidence that happened. So you have Spygate and .....?

So if a person/team is "busted" cheating once, that means they do it all that time... That's your stance, correct?

 

Except when it's UK.

Well you were saying how UK/Cal wasn't a good comparison... By your standards, it was a great comparison...

 

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

 

FWIW, my stance is every single high level college football, basketball, MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLS team is cheating in one fashion or another. Which is why I don't really care that the Patriots do it, or that UK does it, or UNC, or the SEC football schools, etc., etc., etc.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.