Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did the Patriots Use Deflated Footballs in AFC Championship Game?

Featured Replies

You can laugh all you want. Don't bother me at all. It's the same thing I do when reading any of your posts. :lol2: :thumb:

Lol nothing like you promoting their cheating. Do t take your anger out on me. Take it out in the team that has to cheat to win for the past decade and a half.

  • Replies 303
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Each team supplies 12 balls that are inspected by the ref's pregame. 6 are marked for kicking only. I think its much ado about nothing. Unless the refs on the field initiated the investigation... Of course the Pat's did get a little goofy with a camera a few years ago so who knows!

They should be stripped of the win yesterday. Also don't even say it had no affect on them winning, if that is the case then how

comes Belicheck always has to cheat? If they were actually the better team they wouldn't have to resort to always cheating.

Each team supplies 12 balls that are inspected by the ref's pregame. 6 are marked for kicking only. I think its much ado about nothing. Unless the refs on the field initiated the investigation... Of course the Pat's did get a little goofy with a camera a few years ago so who knows!
goofy? They cheated by filming the jets signals. They also filmed the Rams practice for the SB also they stole opposing teams play books. Who knows how many other things they have cheated at but haven't got caught yet. I believe they cheat ever week.
Each team supplies 12 balls that are inspected by the ref's pregame. 6 are marked for kicking only. I think its much ado about nothing. Unless the refs on the field initiated the investigation... Of course the Pat's did get a little goofy with a camera a few years ago so who knows!

I do not think this is accurate.

 

Link:

NFL Rules Digest: Ball

 

This NFL link says that the home team supplies 36 game balls for outdoor games and the league ships and supplies the 12 kicking balls for each game. All the footballs are inspected by the officials prior to the game and both teams use the same game balls.

I thought a former Patriot employee squealed on the Patriots?

goofy? They cheated by filming the jets signals. Also they stole opposing teams play books. Who knows how many other things they have cheated at but haven't got caught yet. I believe they cheat ever week.

 

I think all teams cheat in some fashion. Kind of like teams signing players from division rivals after they are cut so they can gain information on the team. That happens quite a bit doesn't it?

 

The Cleveland Browns coaches had their cell phones on them during the game. Seems like it would be easy to videotape things from the sideline with a cell phone wouldn't it?

Lol nothing like you promoting their cheating. Do t take your anger out on me. Take it out in the team that has to cheat to win for the past decade and a half.

 

Anger, I got nothing to be angry about. My team's playing for their 4th SB championship in the last 15 seasons, while yours hasn't sniffed the joy of postseason victory in 20+ years. My team has the best coach and best QB to ever play the game, and our owner is outstanding in the football realm and in the community.

 

Want some more fuel to that Patriots hate you got burning deep inside?

 

Here's a great picture from Saturday night at Mr. Kraft's party:

 

AFC Championship.jpg

1st time getting caught cheating is one thing but 4 times? Come on already. They should be given the death sentence and barred from at the entire next couple seasons. At least. :)

I thought a former Patriot employee squealed on the Patriots?

 

Bingo.

 

For the most part, yes. I don't think they did anything that every other team doesn't do to some extent. The difference is they were stupid about it and got caught. I think the punishment they were given was fair, but I don't think for a second they were doing anything that the other teams weren't/aren't.

 

32 teams and they're the only ones accused and caught, but everyone is doing it? C'mon. This latest allegation sounds silly, but the first ones weren't nothing.

I think all teams cheat in some fashion. Kind of like teams signing players from division rivals after they are cut so they can gain information on the team. That happens quite a bit doesn't it?

 

The Cleveland Browns coaches had their cell phones on them during the game. Seems like it would be easy to videotape things from the sideline with a cell phone wouldn't it?

But did they?

 

funny how it's only the Pats getting caught all the time if it goes in everywhere.

32 teams and they're the only ones accused and caught, but everyone is doing it? C'mon. This latest allegation sounds silly, but the first ones weren't nothing.

 

I think every team is cheating in some way, yes. Is every team doing the filming stuff they were doing, probably not.

Bingo.

That makes it worse lol. Their own employees admitting they cheat lol.

I think every team is cheating in some way, yes. Is every team doing the filming stuff they were doing, probably not.

Keep telling yourself that lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.