Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did the Patriots Use Deflated Footballs in AFC Championship Game?

Featured Replies

So how do you root for Kentucky in basketball then?

 

I mean, the school has been caught cheating before, the current coach has had wins and Final Fours vacated at every stop. So is cheating like a drug for Calipari? He can't help himself? He doesn't have enough faith in his team or his coaching abilities and has to resort to cheating to win?

Did I say you shouldn't root for

the Patriots? Nope

 

i will never say that UK didn't cheat when they got busted. Another big difference between you and me. Have UK been busted for cheating since then? No. Have the patriots been busted since their videogate? Yes. Another huge difference lol

 

yea UK got busted and I was glad they got punished the way they did. They actually had post season taken away from them. Let me know when the Pats are held out of postseason games lol.

 

Good try UK but a fail lol

  • Replies 303
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent question. I'm mad I didn't think of it first. I'm slipping. :lol2: :lol2:

The question was answered. Turns out it was a bad question since I didn't defend UK lol.

 

Cal also has has never been accused

of cheating, players on the team were of academic cheating. Cal also has never been convicted of cheating. Something else you and UKMustangFan ignored. Hate when facts are

ignored huh? Lol

How do you mean?

 

I believe he means, how did this "supposed cheating" help Blount run over the Colts like they were a bunch of high school kids...

The question was answered. Turns out it was a bad question since I didn't defend UK lol.

 

Cal also has has never been accused

of cheating. Something else you and UKMustangFan ignored. Hate when facts are

ignored huh? Lol

 

Cal's accused of cheating all the time. If you meant, he's never been proven to have cheated or had an NCAA violation, that would be an accurate statement. He's been accused of it plenty.

:lol2: :lol2:

 

UKMF gets my vote for winning this argument. He had Hellbird's playbook the whole time though so it's a tainted victory. :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2:

 

UKMF gets my vote for winning this argument. He had Hellbird's playbook the whole time though so it's a tainted victory. :lol2:

 

You know what they say...."If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'" :lol2: :lol2:

 

:D

:lol2: :lol2:

 

UKMF gets my vote for winning this argument. He had Hellbird's playbook the whole time though so it's a tainted victory. :lol2:

Hellbird and UKMF are glad he had the playbook instead of some hidden camera!

Cal's accused of cheating all the time. If you meant, he's never been proven to have cheated or had an NCAA violation, that would be an accurate statement. He's been accused of it plenty.

Anyone can be accused. Just like you and other Pats fans have when you all accused every team of cheating. It's one thing to have jealous fans accuse and totally different when you actually get busted cheating.

:lol2: :lol2:

 

UKMF gets my vote for winning this argument. He had Hellbird's playbook the whole time though so it's a tainted victory. :lol2:

I don't have a playbook lol

 

never have. I just have the facts. Your team once again got busted and you can't handle

the truth. Lol

Final post of this thread for me....

 

Let's say for a second the balls were deflated. Both teams used the same balls. How exactly would this so called "cheating" have given the Patriots an advantage? Especially considering they ran the ball down Indy's throat the majority of the game.

I don't have a playbook lol

 

never have. I just have the facts. Your team once again got busted and you can't handle

the truth. Lol

 

The Patriots aren't my team. I root for the Buccaneers and the Packers. Adjust your facts accordingly. :D

Will do

 

Here are the facts as we know them.

PP92 is a Buccs and Packers fan

and New England P*tri*ts are cheaters :)

 

How did the deflated footballs help NE but not IND when they were using the same ball? And how did they help Blount run wild over the IND defense?

 

Answer those and I may side with you that this is a big deal. (I hate NE btw)

I don't like him but I consider Belichick one of the smartest men in the NFL. Since it seems Indy relies on the pass much more than NE it sure doesn't seem like a smart move to deflate the balls so I'm thinking there is nothing there.

How did the deflated footballs help NE but not IND when they were using the same ball? And how did they help Blount run wild over the IND defense?

 

Answer those and I may side with you that this is a big deal. (I hate NE btw)

I don't know what the difference would have been unless the Pats practiced with deflated footballs to get used to the feel. I don't think they had an affect on the outcome of the game at all.

what people are missing and refusing to answer is why does New England always feel the need to cheat? Whether it affects the outcome or not, why do they continie to do it?

 

I think it comes down to an insecurity thing that Billicheck has. Makes no sense to me, I just don't understand why they are always doing these things?

 

The lame defense excuse of "everybody does it". Then prove that. Prove other teams do the same things, if they did it should be easy to prove. Other teams release players, coaches get fired, coaches change teams. If Everyteam does it then it would be easy to

prove. Facts are no one else gets caught cheating.

 

Its also a double standard. Saints get busted with bounty gate and S Payton gets suspended for a year. Patriots get busted cheating which is worse and. Lathing ever happens to their coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.