Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did the Patriots Use Deflated Footballs in AFC Championship Game?

Featured Replies

Seems like the officials would have noticed a somewhat deflated ball when it was thrown in.

 

Edit: Just saw on Twitter that Florio says the officials removed "several" balls from the game for being under inflated.

  • Replies 303
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought a former Patriot employee squealed on the Patriots?

Patriots must be the only team with disgruntled former employees :)

Keep telling yourself that lol.

If Marvin is cheating and still getting the results he does......worse than I thought.....

Seems like the officials would have noticed a somewhat deflated ball when it was thrown in.

 

Didn't officials remove some balls from the game during the game?

But did they?

 

funny how it's only the Pats getting caught all the time if it goes in everywhere.

 

They are the most scrutinized team in all of football. Everything they do is blown out of proportion. They are victims of profiling. PFWBG. Playing Football While Being Good. :D

Put an * next to the 2014-15 Patriots

 

Cheaters through and through.

The jealousy and envy in this thread is glorious.

 

I love it. Keep piling it on! :D :lol2:

They are the most scrutinized team in all of football. Everything they do is blown out of proportion. They are victims of profiling. PFWG. Playing Football While Good. :D

Oh come on PP92. You've got to be kidding.

 

They cheat all the time

and get busted. Has nothing to do with who they are as a team but everything to do with they can't win without cheating.

The jealousy and envy in this thread is glorious.

 

I love it. Keep piling it on! :D :lol2:

Their Super Bowl rings should have a big * on them lol

I'll preface this by saying I am the furthest thing from a New England fan. I really don't care who won yesterday or who wins the Super Bowl.

 

What I find funny in this thread, though, is doubledeuce keeps posting a link to the rule and everybody keeps ignoring it. :banghead:

 

I feel the pain. I hate it when the facts don't fit the agenda, too. :D

I heard Belicheck already bugged the Seahawks meeting rooms.

I'll preface this by saying I am the furthest thing from a New England fan. I really don't care who won yesterday or who wins the Super Bowl.

 

What I find funny in this thread, though, is doubledeuce keeps posting a link to the rule and everybody keeps ignoring it. :banghead:

 

I feel the pain. I hate it when the facts don't fit the agenda, too. :D

 

I haven't ignored it, I said it from the very start. :D

Oh come on PP92. You've got to be kidding.

 

They cheat all the time

and get busted. Has nothing to do with who they are as a team but everything to do with they can't win without cheating.

 

Other than Spygate what cheating have they done that is documented and that they suffered penalties for?

Wasn't that character played by Belichick?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.