Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg Anthony Arrested in Prostitution Sting

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. I really like Greg Anthony too. Hopefully he can overcome this like Marv Albert did.

I have never understood why prostitution is illegal. You can sell any other service and no one cares. I have been on dates that cost me more money than a prostitute. Beautiful women marry ugly rich dudes all the time. Sounds like prostitution to me.

Damn. I really like Greg Anthony too. Hopefully he can overcome this like Marv Albert did.

Oh, so there was some biting involved?

....

 

Rich dude wanted to spend some time with a chick. Let's all feign shock and disgust.

 

What a waste of tax dollars.

 

Where there is prostitution, there's human trafficking. I'm not going to pretend to be outraged at Anthony, but they pick up a lot of decent info on these prostitution rings by running these stings to arrest johns. The johns aren't the problem for me, but the purpose this serves is a really, really good one.

This is disappointing as I really enjoyed him on the air. He is one of the best at it IMO.

.... Rich dude wanted to spend some time with a chick. Let's all feign shock and disgust. What a waste of tax dollars.
Word.

 

There are different levels of prostitutes. Some are in control of the situation. Some are not. If we focus on the ones that are not then I am cool with it.

I went to college with Greg, he is a highly intelligent guy. He was President of the young Republican's party at school, served in Washington for Senator Bryant in the summer. Thought he could possibly be Governor of Nevada one day.

 

Greg was never on scholarship at UNLV, his two best friends and him started a t-shirt company which turned into a Sporting Goods store at the age of 14. He paid his own way so he could keep his business.

 

On a side note, the last time I saw him in person was at the Crazy Horse Two in Vegas, but that was 20 years plus ago!

One of my favirite hoop guys. Hope he can keep his gig.

Man, that stinks! I love Greg Anthony and I really, really hope he doesn't lose his job over this.

With so many willing participants why pay for it ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.