January 17, 201511 yr With so many willing participants why pay for it ? When it's a business exchange, she's never going to wheel around and threaten to tell everyone or tell your family or fall for you. Certainly makes things easier if you're just out looking for sex. Deplorable... but practical.
January 17, 201511 yr Anthony will not call any games for CBS the rest of the season and is suspended indefinitely according to CBS' official statement.
January 17, 201511 yr It's against the law so I get it. I just think it's a dumb law . Getslow to your point on trafficking it would be easier to control that if you legalized and regulated it.
January 17, 201511 yr With so many willing participants why pay for it ? How does the saying go " you aren't paying for the sex , you are paying for them to leave "
January 17, 201511 yr How does the saying go " you aren't paying for the sex , you are paying for them to leave " ala Charlie Sheen's mantra
January 17, 201511 yr Yes thats the bigger problem to me. Me too. I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere and wasn't sure. If he's single it's no big deal to me. Married? I'm like really, Greg? Really?
January 17, 201511 yr Me too. I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere and wasn't sure. If he's single it's no big deal to me. Married? I'm like really, Greg? Really? Chere Anthony, Greg?s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
January 17, 201511 yr Chere Anthony, Greg?s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com So his wife is a beautiful doctor. Bad move.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.