Harrison County 10 Mason County 3

The Thorobreds go to Mason County and come away with their first win at Mason County in several years with a 10-3 victory. Sophomore Lefty Brandon Martin picks up the win going 5 innings and re-entering in the 6th. Dustin Lewis pitched the 7th and also some in the 6th. Harrison goes to 2-0 and now leaves for 4 games in Pensacola Florida. Congrats to Coach Whitaker and the Breds.

What does this mean 'Sports AUTHORITY. Harrison won so what it wont be the only game the Royals loose this year, we are very young and inexperienced, but they will get better. There will be other games between Harrison and Mason this year I think its a little early to be blowing just yet.

Both teams are very young and inexperienced. I know for a fact that the Royals will be a much better team when Kellar is on the mound. Both Harrison and Mason will improve as the season progresses. Too early for anyone to be too excited, but it is nice for the young Breds to start 2-0.

Come on "Field General" where is your sense of humor this morning? All of us Thorobred fans know how much you Royals like our coach. Didn't mean to get your feathers ruffled. I agree with Hilltopper that both teams will improve and Mason will be a much better team with Kellar on the mound. Have you ever seen a younger or smaller Harrison County team? Martin threw pretty good for Harrison to be a sophomore and Lewis does have good velocity. When he is on he can be really tough.

Honestly respect Coach Whitackers coaching, he has won year after year. And right now his younger players are further along than the Royals. The Breds pitcher threw strikes last night and early in the season that is very important, if he can pick up some velocity as the year goes on he could be a quality pitcher. The Royals just made to many bonehead plays,that even know they are young, they know better. I dont know what the outcome would be, but I would like to see Keller go against Harrison.