Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pittsburgh 27 Cincinnati 17

Featured Replies

I didn't see a problem with the hit on Bell, it was just unfortunate timing. A split second sooner or later and he doesn't get hurt. The hit came at the exact second Bell's foot was planted.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Tomlin tries to fire out on the Bell hit, I am all over the Steelers for the hit on Green. That hit was "worse" than the Bell hit.

Maybe it's just me but..

 

Watching the NBC interview with Brown. In the background I see Rey taking his jersey off to give to a Steeler and the Steeler does the same thing.

 

I can't imagine walking into the Bengals lockerroom with a darn Steelers jersey as a souvenir.

 

 

He wasn't the only one doing it.

What is Marvin's vs Pittsburgh now? Someone on Facebook said this makes him 7-18. Is that accurate?

Come on Loogy, join the rest of us who have lowered expectations and therefore don't get frustrated. Expect nothing and be happy when you the team exceeds expectations.

 

I always try to avoid this board because as a Bengals fan I try to always look on the bright side as I do with every other team I support. But tonight I couldn't help it.

  • Author
He shouldn't say anything unless he is going to comment on the hit to AJ

 

Hit to AJ was fine. It's hard for a DB especially when the receiver's head is not in one place. I would have much more of an issue with Nelson's hit than Mitchell's.

  • Author
He wasn't the only one doing it.

 

 

Easy. Didn't say he was. He was the one I saw. I'm sure it happens a lot. This is just one game and one rivalry where I would struggle with it after a tough loss. I could see me letting out a "Did you get him to autograph it for you , fanboy" if I were in the lockerroom.

Hit to AJ was fine. It's hard for a DB especially when the receiver's head is not in one place. I would have much more of an issue with Nelson's hit than Mitchell's.

 

Explain your issue with Nelson's hit.

Hit to AJ was fine. It's hard for a DB especially when the receiver's head is not in one place. I would have much more of an issue with Nelson's hit than Mitchell's.

I mentioned in the game thread I hated how Nelson always tackled like that, but at the same time Tomlin shouldn't have anything to say about it unless he is willing to prove his Steelers never tackle that way. I. Sure we can find a p,at tonight where a Steeler dove Into a bengals leg

  • Author
Explain your issue with Nelson's hit.

 

He could have gone for the thigh or the ankles. He had plenty of time to decide.

The......Bengals......are......C......U......R......S......E......D.

Another prime time bust by Andy & the Who-Deys. Both QB's had :poop: running down their leg tonight--Ben's was a stomach virus.

Josh Katzowitz ‏@joshkatzowitz

Tomlin on Nelson: "You have to ask him about that. He was talking about some he-said, she-said kind of a deal." Says he respects Nelson.

 

Josh Katzowitz ‏@joshkatzowitz

Tomlin says Nelson hit on Bell was legal. That wasn't the issue. Tomlin said Nelson apparently heard Tomlin was trash-talking. Wasn't true.

Like the play where Gio leaped over the Steeler diving at his knee and went into the end zone for a TD.

Tomlin said the Nelson discussion was because Nelson heard from a teammate that Tomlin said something about him. Tomlin said he didn't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.