Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pittsburgh 27 Cincinnati 17

Featured Replies

Who cares if he launched, and you are correct no one wraps these days.

 

When the offense is allowed to "cut" block,I will not have any issue with a defender going low to make a tackle...not saying Nelson went low just talking in general.

Nelson went low. Not sure where you would be confused on that.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow I sure hope Steeler fans are crying about that hit??

 

Yep, about like the Bengal fans with the Mitchell/AJ hit.

Yep, about like the Bengal fans with the Mitchell/AJ hit.

 

I have read more on here on Nelsons hit. I had no problem ith the Mitchell hit. Perhaps we should cue the "Dirty Hits" by 92 Compilation tape? Priceless that Steeler fans would even begin to cry about that hit.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

 

Steelers & Tomlin are upset because Bell got hurt--Get it!! When they look at the replays, they'll see it was just a bad timing accident. Legal hit above the knee, but the leg was planted and hyperextended the knee.

 

Tomlin already said it was a clean hit didn't he?

I have read more on here on Nelsons hit. I had no problem ith the Mitchell hit. Perhaps we should cue the "Dirty Hits" by 92 Compilation tape? Priceless that Steeler fans would even begin to cry about that hit.
Jesus, you really don't get it do you. No one on here is complaining about the hit. You drink coffee? If not you should start.
Tomlin already said it was a clean hit didn't he?

 

don't confuse them, really.

I was surprised that the Bengal's DLine could not get any pressure of Big Ben. He had way too much time to sit back and play 7 on 7, with the Bengals pretty much letting him do it. You can't blitz every play, but do have to pick your spots and get him out of rythem. Bottom line, it came down to turnovers by the Bengals, and Bad Andy showed up. Let's hope Bad Andy is done for the year, and good Andy comes out for the playoffs.

So, what is wrong with Gresham? Is he really injured or just remarkably soft?

AJ Green had a terrible game tonight. He contributed to both picks and a costly fumble. When was the last time he showed up for prime time?

 

Totally agree with this statement. I think Green is a good NFL receiver, at times great, but he is not a great football player.

Jesus, you really don't get it do you. No one on here is complaining about the hit. You drink coffee? If not you should start.

 

I guess I misread your comment on the Steelers Blogs? So what is the fun reading you mentioned? Oh and believe it or not I'm not Jesus...

I guess I misread your comment on the Steelers Blogs? So what is the fun reading you mentioned? Oh and believe it or not I'm not Jesus...

No, Jesus isn't the picture I have for you. Lots of babble on those sites about Nelson and Tomlin's interaction post-game

I was surprised that the Bengal's DLine could not get any pressure of Big Ben. He had way too much time to sit back and play 7 on 7, with the Bengals pretty much letting him do it. You can't blitz every play, but do have to pick your spots and get him out of rythem. Bottom line, it came down to turnovers by the Bengals, and Bad Andy showed up. Let's hope Bad Andy is done for the year, and good Andy comes out for the playoffs.

 

Andy made some bad decisions and throws but you can't put that loss on him. Heck, he had the team driving to either tie or take the lead late before AJ decided to hand the ball to the defense. Yes some of the loss is on the QB but the loss is also shared by the rest of the team. The d-line got zero pressure, special teams allowed a punt return for a TD, a WR gave up on a play that ended with an INT, that same WR held the ball like a loaf of bread and gave it to the defense, etc...

 

Bad Andy wasn't that terrible last night. (Cue me getting reamed by some for that comment.)

Geno Atkins IMO will never be the same. He gimps when he runs and is completely ineffective. Dont tell me they double him because I watched many times where he was not doubled. Why would anyone need to double him?

 

You have to atleast hurry Big Ben and force him to make bad throws and they couldnt even do that. He couldve sat down and had dinner back there.

 

AJ Green fumbled the AFC North Div Title away....plain and simple.

 

All the good and bad that led up to that play doesnt matter because they were driving with 5 min left in the game and clearly had a shot to take the lead. That is all you can really ask for and he blew it. Its called ball security....you get paid Millions of dollars...all you have to do is secure the ball once you catch it.

All things considered I thought the Bengals looked solid last night. We did our best to give the game away and finally did but remember everyone we were in FG range late and the way we were moving the ball we probably score a TD to go up before the Green fumble.

 

Think of it this way, this game was really close but the breaks/turnovers went mostly the Steelers way, last year the Steelers embarrassed the Bengals in Pittsburgh, score aside, this game was pretty even.

 

And I would much rather play the inconsistent Colts on the road (who we owe) than trying to beat the Ravens for a third time this year.

 

A loss is a loss but this one doesn't bother me much other than we have to cut down on mistakes and the DL needs to get it in gear.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.