Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pittsburgh 27 Cincinnati 17

Featured Replies

Trying to educate you for your next hyperextension and radiology report.

 

It's not necessary. I'll just text you to see what it means...

  • Replies 112
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another prime time bust by Andy & the Who-Deys. Both QB's had :poop: running down their leg tonight--Ben's was a stomach virus.

 

Trying to educate you for your next hyperextension and radiology report.

 

I won't lie — I understood it, but only because I've picked up enough leg/foot/joint anatomy terms from following horse racing over the years to be able to follow along. Lot of those type injuries with the ponies.

You always need Google handy when talking to Doc.

Showoff

 

Ram did his proofreading.

I won't lie — I understood it, but only because I've picked up enough leg/foot/joint anatomy terms from following horse racing over the years to be able to follow along. Lot of those type injuries with the ponies.

 

 

I'll give you a call next time I sprain my fetlock.

I'll give you a call next time I sprain my fetlock.

 

Careful — those things can not only take you out of training, but cancel your appointments in the breeding shed.

Unnecessary.

 

Just disrespectful...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.