Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

The people who scare me are the ones who sell their free tickets for $100. The ones who scare me even more are the ones who buy them.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Blue Madness is the most overrated thing in college basketball. It is incredibly boring to watch.

 

I absolutely agree but I'll still watch it just like I will anything involved Kentucky basketball, if given the opportunity.

I enjoy Matthew Mitchell dancing and the player intros. Other than that...give me the Blue/White game any day and twice on Sunday.

Yeah that part is cool too.

Agreed' date=' I had tickets offered to me and I turned them down. Rather not sit through a 3 hour pep rally to see them play for 20 minutes.[/quote']

 

Amen. :thumb:

I went in 1993. Had a great time! Never had a desire to go again though. Crossed it off the ole' bucket list and moved on.

 

Go Cats!

It it just me that finds the fact that more people will call someone to complain about a UK basketball practice not being on TV than those who will demand better schools or public services?

Daughter is there; one of her old high school friends called her out of the blue (see what I did there) and asked if she wanted to go. There as we speak.

It it just me that finds the fact that more people will call someone to complain about a UK basketball practice not being on TV than those who will demand better schools or public services?

 

How dare you throw common sense into this thread! I'm giving you an UNLIKE!

My daughter is there already and sending me texts. Sounds like a fun time.

Drake is in the building....

Drake is in the building....

 

Does UConn not hold a midnight madness event?

Bringing it HARD this year. The mascots came out of the ceiling Matthew Mitchell actually was a singer and not a dancer. That boy can sang!

  • Author
Does UConn not hold a midnight madness event?

 

Yes they also do have one tonight,

Lol at Cal.

 

About a 2 minute speech, then says "enough talking, let's ball" as he drops the mic, lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.