Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

Highlights is not watching the entire event.

 

Agree!!!!

  • Replies 85
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Go ahead and take a knee for this." :lol2::lol2:

 

And help me find my car keys....:lol2:

If ESPN doesn't want to air it on any of their networks, the least they can do is to give a local station the rights to air it live!!!

Anyone else going?

 

I'll be there

I'll look for you guys on TV...oh wait.

 

Or WILL you?!?

Big Blue Madness is the most overrated thing in college basketball. It is incredibly boring to watch.

Big Blue Madness is the most overrated thing in college basketball. It is incredibly boring to watch.

 

Midnight Madnesses in general are boring. I like the player introductions but after that they are snooze fests.

I'll be there

 

You get to sit with all the media moguls right? Very nice if so.

You get to sit with all the media moguls right? Very nice if so.

 

Yeah, I'll be along the media row between the lower and upper arena (behind the glass).

Midnight Madnesses in general are boring. I like the player introductions but after that they are snooze fests.

 

I enjoy Matthew Mitchell dancing and the player intros. Other than that...give me the Blue/White game any day and twice on Sunday.

Big Blue Madness is the most overrated thing in college basketball. It is incredibly boring to watch.

 

Agreed, I had tickets offered to me and I turned them down. Rather not sit through a 3 hour pep rally to see them play for 20 minutes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.