Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

It's not a practice, it's a show. Not even close to a practice. The Blue/White game is somewhat of a practice.

 

That's it right there. BBM is a showcase of U.K. Basketball, using the current team, is anything but a practice.

I know that I love it due to the "show" that is put on and the U.K. Basketball Pride / Tradition.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mitchell is the highlight. I still laugh hard at his Dougie.

 

That boy just ain't right. :lol2:

It's not a practice, it's a show. Not even close to a practice. The Blue/White game is somewhat of a practice.

 

I personally prefer the Blue/White scrimmage more. Love both events but if I only got to watch one, that's the one I'd choose. Maybe all these calls will help ensure that is shown since music won't be an issue.

I personally prefer the Blue/White scrimmage more. Love both events but if I only got to watch one, that's the one I'd choose. Maybe all these calls will help ensure that is shown since music won't be an issue.

 

I'm also a Blue/White game kind of guy. I like the basketball, not the show. But BBM is an outstanding show if you're into that. I enjoy it, I just like the actual basketball better.

I'll be heading down for the first time ever. Really excited about the evening. TAC jr. and his roommates are all taking thier dads. Cooking us dinner, having a few adult beverages and crashing at the house on American.

I'll be there. Daughter called with 2 extra tickets.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I won't be going this year. Had plans on recording it.....well that isn't going to happen....:madman: Most likely won't get to watch it on ESPN3 either.

UK and the rest of the SEC signed over everything they had to ESPN in order to get this SEC Network going. ESPN controlling everything you do is the consequence.

 

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

UK and the rest of the SEC signed over everything they had to ESPN in order to get this SEC Network going. ESPN controlling everything you do is the consequence.

 

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

 

How long is the agreement?

How long is the agreement?

 

20 years, I believe.

 

My other question is this: looking at the SEC Network's schedule on the website, I notice that not only are they showing women's volleyball from 7-9, they're airing every other volleyball game in the league at the same time (Fridays are typical volleyball game nights across the country) on ESPN3 and WatchESPN. So while there is an issue with the music rights, could there also be an issue with ESPN's obligation under the contract to air non-revenue sports at specific times or at least a certain number of times?

UK and the rest of the SEC signed over everything they had to ESPN in order to get this SEC Network going. ESPN controlling everything you do is the consequence.

 

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

 

But they are BBN, they should get any and everything they want... How dare ESPN think they are more mighty than BBN!

It's going to be on tape delay either way right?

It's going to be on tape delay either way right?

 

No, the ONLY option to watch it is on the Internet (ESPN3).

No' date=' the ONLY option to watch it is on the Internet (ESPN3).[/quote']

 

11:00 SEC Network. 1 hour of BBM highlights.

11:00 SEC Network. 1 hour of BBM highlights.

 

Highlights is not watching the entire event.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.