October 14, 201411 yr Over 5,000 calls in the last 24 hours about getting BBM onto SEC Network. Do you think that ESPN will give in and broadcast BBM instead of volleyball? Also, #FreeBigBlueMadness is now trending nationally on Twitter with even some of the current players tweeting it.
October 14, 201411 yr If they don't give in and air it one way or another it speaks volumes as to their lack of emphasis for basketball.
October 14, 201411 yr Everyone that has SEC Network realizes there is another Channel there as well...SEC Alternate. BBM could easily be put on SEC Alt and leave volleyball on SEC regular channel.
October 14, 201411 yr I love the Big Blue Nation haha. Sure would be nice if we can make this happen. If we can only have one, I'd prefer they show the Blue & White scrimmage, which is currently not going to be televised either.
October 14, 201411 yr I love the Big Blue Nation haha. Sure would be nice if we can make this happen. If we can only have one, I'd prefer they show the Blue & White scrimmage, which is currently not going to be televised either. If you or anyone else would like to call the number is 888-549-3776. Option you need is 3, then just tell them you would like for BBM to be aired on one of their networks.
October 14, 201411 yr They've had more calls than they'll have viewers for their volleyball match Friday night
October 14, 201411 yr I would love to see them show it on the SEC Network so potential recruits see it, I understand they probably won't bump off a volley ball game for a dramatized practice.
October 14, 201411 yr Where is it currently set to air? It's not, SEC Network owns the rights to it and at this point will not allow it to be aired, nor do they have plans to air it.
October 14, 201411 yr Issue centers around music license issues. I believe you, but do you have any details?
October 14, 201411 yr I believe you' date=' but do you have any details?[/quote'] Airing live music nationally has a cost. Not sure what the coat is. ESPN said they will air much of it delayed.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.