Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

 

Airing live music nationally has a cost. Not sure what the coat is. ESPN said they will air much of it delayed.

 

That's understandable. I'm sure Kentucky would have also paid licensing fees to air it in front of a large group of people. Seeing as how it is always on tv, you would think that wouldnt be a problem this year, but wasn't any other years.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We talkin' bout PRACTICE...

 

We talkin' bout BBN!

 

 

:lol2:

I can't muster the energy to care whether they air a practice or not. :idunno:

I can't muster the energy to care whether they air a practice or not. :idunno:

 

Word.

I can't muster the energy to care whether they air a practice or not. :idunno:

 

It's not a practice, it's a show. Not even close to a practice. The Blue/White game is somewhat of a practice.

I can't muster the energy to care whether they air a practice or not. :idunno:

 

I don't care about the practice, but I enjoy the event or the show or whatever you want to call it.

I don't care about the practice, but I enjoy the event or the show or whatever you want to call it.

My girl has tickets. I'm anxious to here all about it.

I can't muster the energy to care whether they air a practice or not. :idunno:

I just like watching the event...Mitchel's dance moves, Cal's State of the Program and the overall multimedia event. The 5 on 5 normally isn't that interesting :lol2:

I don't care about the practice, but I enjoy the event or the show or whatever you want to call it.

 

Me too. I love to watch the intro....which this year I don't guess we will see. I know it is going to be on ESPN3.com....any way of recording that???....:lol2:

Me too. I love to watch the intro....which this year I don't guess we will see. I know it is going to be on ESPN3.com....any way of recording that???....:lol2:

 

I'll record it and post it on YouTube :thumb:

I just like watching the event...Mitchel's dance moves' date=' Cal's State of the Program and the overall multimedia event. The 5 on 5 normally isn't that interesting :lol2:[/quote']

 

Mitchell is the highlight. I still laugh hard at his Dougie.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.