Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

Drake is in uniform and going through the layup line. Looks like he might play in the scrimmage.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drake is in the building....

 

Stephen Zimmerman Jr ‏@BIGG_ZIMM 4m4 minutes ago

Drizzy @Drake and I coolin at #BigBlueMadness #StartedFromTheBottomNowWereAtBigBlueMadness #BBM14 #BBN

Zimmerman's mom.

 

Lori Stvns ZimmerMoM ‏@VegasBballMom 13m13 minutes ago

I stand corrected. I've never heard a louder arena. In. My. Life. WOW! Instagram

Did you all see my daughter on TV? She was the blonde with the "UK" on her cheek. :lol2:

Did you all see my daughter on TV? She was the blonde with the "UK" on her cheek. :lol2:

 

I think I did. She was sitting next to a guy in a camo hat.

It was on tape delay on SEC Network. Ready for some real basketball.

You'd think would be able to draw rim on a 19 foot shot.

Nice to see Lyles, the kid can really run the floor. I think WCS is going to have a great season, very excited at this point. This team is going to be a treat to watch, I feel for some of those bottom feeders, going to be some snoozers.

Was the fan sitting behind the commentators spitting tobacco juice into his soft drink bottle? Whatever it was, it was quite disgusting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.