Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds 2015 Roster

Featured Replies

We got rid od Adam Dunn for this reason!

  • Replies 157
  • Views 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he could stay healthy he would be a big addition for the Reds offense.

 

Ryan Ludwick 2.0. Except when you add the money that they paid to buy out Ludwick to what it will cost for Morse they'll have about $12-14 million invested in the position. Solid use of resources there.

What do they need more another swing and miss guy with nice power and no glove or a high contact guy with good OBP and a so-so glove, just asking. Morse will probably command in the $22m 2 year range and Aoki $14m 2 year range.

 

Aoki would be great. I hope they can land him.

Aomi did not hit well in the WS. Reds park needs Home Runs?

As bad as I hate to say it, and this is the first time in my life, I just don't give a rip who they add. I'll watch and hope they are an upgrade.

MLBtraderumors said that the Reds are listening to offers on Leake and Latos. They would have to be overwhelmed to deal Cueto.

 

Reds also are looking at Marlon Byrd.

MLBtraderumors said that the Reds are listening to offers on Leake and Latos. They would have to be overwhelmed to deal Cueto.

 

Reds also are looking at Marlon Byrd.

Byrd is an upgrade in case of a scrap.

As bad as I hate to say it, and this is the first time in my life, I just don't give a rip who they add. I'll watch and hope they are an upgrade.

 

I am with you. I was expecting good things this past year and then the season was a disaster. I just don't see much hope for this team in 2015. The supposed cornerstones of this team (position players) are Votto, Philips and Bruce. All seem to be on the decline and all are vastly overpaid compared to their recent production. The Votto contract could go down as the worst contract in Reds history and one of the worst in MLB history. Bruce is just awful now. The Votto contract will hamstring the Reds for a decade. I just don't have much hope for the Reds future.

I remain cautiously optimistic about next season.

 

I've long been a proponent of adding Mike Morse; however, I think that window has closed.

 

I'm not a big fan of adding Byrd but chances are he's an upgrade in the outfield.

I'd be interested to see what the Reds could get back from the Dodgers if they dangled Cueto or others out there. I know they plan on using him with Hanley either signing elsewhere or shifting to 3B, but Corey Seager is a stud SS.

They will not make any moves. Heisey will play left.

Rosenthal just tweeted that Bruce is in play as far as trades go....Say what!?

Rosenthal just tweeted that Bruce is in play as far as trades go....Say what!?

 

Only good contract they have.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.