Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds series (7/28 - 7/30/14)

Featured Replies

Maybe I don't follow the Reds close enough but why is Hoover getting the blame, yeah he have up 1 hit and 1 run in 2 innings but I'd blame the offense 10-1 before I blame Hoover tonight.

  • Replies 248
  • Views 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strike 3 on ball 4.

Reds Live should be a pretty subdued performance.

Anybody banging on the metal counter top should be tased.

Strike 3 on ball 4.

 

Swinging, for those not watching. Probably a ball but fitting for the Reds offense. Worst plate discipline in baseball. And no Brook Jacoby left to blame it on.

18 Ks by Redlegs "hitters".

Homer pitches well and the Reds still can't score runs. When I have the same amount of hits than the top 3 of the lineup, then there are issues.

If Steve Smith still has a job next year I won't be a happy guy. Worst 3B coach in the history of baseball. He's so bad, whoever is Lizzard Momma would be better than him

I should be shot for staying up to watch that crap.

 

I would say the opposite, you should get an award for being able to stay watching that crap.

I noticed that the Bruce bobble head night is August 6. Is it an image of him striking out against the shift?

I should be shot for staying up to watch that crap.

 

I gave up & went to bed...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.