Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds series (7/28 - 7/30/14)

Featured Replies

  • Author

BALLGAME!!!!!

  • Replies 248
  • Views 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The last time my wife came with me to a game.

image-3867887320.jpg

Poor guy. I bet Hoover was in that bullpen praying with all his might for Ludwick to score.

The last time my wife came with me to a game.

 

Looks like a hostage situation.

At least the announcers have stopped talking about Hoover being closer material.

  • Author

I think I'll start the bird calls this half inning. :)

  • Author

Where's the nearest LaRosa's near Florence?

  • Author

2nd 7th inning stretch.

Is there a term for 5 strike outs in a game.

  • Author

Start an online fund for bail and fine money and I'll run onto the field in the bottom of the 15th.

A nice one on Houston Road. New A +++. Larosa's that is.

Start an online fund for bail and fine money and I'll run onto the field in the bottom of the 15th.

 

I'm in for $20.00

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.