July 29, 201412 yr Interference. I think they made the right call. He was letting up to avoid the wall.
July 29, 201412 yr I think they made the right call. He was letting up to avoid the wall. Would have been harsh to rule against the girl. Very cute. Very nice catch.
July 29, 201412 yr Author Thanks for calling me stupid. I appreciate it. Your right like always. I hope the Reds just sending Bruce out there everyday to missed fly balls and strikeout. Oh yea' date=' he is becoming entertaining in the dugout.[/quote'] Show me where I called you stupid and I'll never post again.
July 29, 201412 yr Should be a rule that the announcers cannot talk about Lutz’ home run power so long as he is sitting on 0 home runs for the year.
July 29, 201412 yr Author Somebody please explain that move by Price. Did he think he was calling a good hitter off the bench? Now he just wasted two possible pinch hitters in an extra inning game
July 29, 201412 yr Author LCRW' date=' were you flashing your rally light cell phone?[/quote'] Nope, but my little girl was. That has to be very distracting to the players.
July 29, 201412 yr Nope, but my little girl was. That has to be very distracting to the players. Should reverse it, call it rally killing lights and roll with it when the visitors are batting.
July 29, 201412 yr Author Johnny Bench should throat punch the guy to my left wearing his jersey that has tried for the last 20 minutes to start the wave.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.