Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds series (7/28 - 7/30/14)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 248
  • Views 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Negron walkoff...

 

I'm fueling up the Edsel.

I kid you not, I just saw somebody wearing a Reds #25 Costanzo jersey.

 

I am impressed that Costanzo is still in town rooting for the Reds.

  • Author

LeCure has to lead the majors in hits giving up with 2 strikes.

Reds are 3rd to last in the majors in runs.

 

And probably first in # of games lost with an over/under of 5 or less…These guys simply cannot plate runs when their pitching is doing well ( and when their pitching is poop ).

Why hit for Lecure? He is pitching well. Who on the bench is likely to get a hit?

Forgot about Ryan.

  • Author

Of course if not for the incompetent 3rd base coach this game would have been over after 9.

Not a lot of speed, and he just got kneecapped.

Of course if not for the incompetent 3rd base coach this game would have been over after 9.

 

Its ridiculous how many times we've had runners thrown out at the plate, especially plays that weren't even close.

 

Sorry I missed you, I was upstairs tonight.

I have reached my limit. Try to bring home a winner LRCW...

Its ridiculous how many times we've had runners thrown out at the plate, especially plays that weren't even close.

 

Sorry I missed you, I was upstairs tonight.

You could have sold a lot of beer from innings 8-13. Numb the pain.

You could have sold a lot of beer from innings 8-13. Numb the pain.

 

Some nights I wish the game would never end...tonight was not one of them haha!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.