July 28, 201412 yr It certainly can't get any worse with me starting the thread. I'll be in attendance tonight to watch Clyde's boy pitch his 3rd career no hitter.
July 28, 201412 yr It certainly can't get any worse with me starting the thread. I'll be in attendance tonight to watch Clyde's boy pitch his 3rd career no hitter. Where ya sitting LRCW? Would love to meet ya if I'm anywhere near where you'll be.
July 28, 201412 yr Are the Reds giving away free Tylenol with every ticket? You guys are gluttons for punishment.
July 28, 201412 yr Author Where ya sitting LRCW? Would love to meet ya if I'm anywhere near where you'll be. SEC 109, Row KK, Seat 22
July 28, 201412 yr Author You gonna be on Reds Live after the game or what? If they win I'll met the kids decide. If they lose, we're out.
July 28, 201412 yr Have to sweep this series of season is over. With that said they lose 2 of 3 and need to sell.
July 28, 201412 yr Hamilton - CF Bruce - RF Frazier - 3B Mesoraco - C Heisey - LF Pena - 1B Negron - 2B Cozart - SS Bailey - P
July 28, 201412 yr Hamilton - CF Bruce - RF Frazier - 3B Mesoraco - C Heisey - LF Pena - 1B Negron - 2B Cozart - SS Bailey - P Bruce - Cozart interchangeable at this point. Couldnt hit a beach ball if they were swinging with the titanic.
July 28, 201412 yr If they win I'll met the kids decide. If they lose, we're out. Have a safe trip home.
July 28, 201412 yr Worst position player in the majors batting 5th. No one to blame for that but yourself Walt.
July 28, 201412 yr My bold prediction is LRCW catches an EDH foul ball. or a plate full of nacho cheese.
July 28, 201412 yr Hamilton - CF Bruce - RF Frazier - 3B Mesoraco - C Heisey - LF Pena - 1B Negron - 2B Cozart - SS Bailey - P All things considered, not a bad lineup. I think the Reds win tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.