Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds series (7/28 - 7/30/14)

Featured Replies

They've all pitched well. 34.2 IP with 6 total R's allowed in the last 5 games.

 

That's a 1.56 ERA.

 

If Im Cueto, Latos, Simon, or Leake, why do I resign here with the lack of run support I get?

  • Replies 248
  • Views 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just gets worse by the inning. I just have no words for what I've watched since the after the all-star break.

Offensive explosion! 4 runs! It's a miracle!

 

 

Arizona has 5 though...:lol2:

I think they need to call on Teddy for a few games.

 

He's typically working in the fan accommodations booth in the upper deck. Gave him a high five Monday.

I hope your right. I just think they are seeing the crowds still supporting this team as it is, boring and all and there won't be any moves along the lines that are being talked about on here. They worry too much about team chemistry and crowd loyalty in this organization

 

I think a lot of the fans probably already had their tickets. They'll draw well for Boston & Cleveland, but I'm personally worried for a lot of the series the rest of the year.

I think a lot of the fans probably already had their tickets. They'll draw well for Boston & Cleveland, but I'm personally worried for a lot of the series the rest of the year.

 

Yep. Not too mention that this series was the "Reds Win, You Win" promo, so the normal $36 field box seats were only $12 a pop.

If Im Cueto, Latos, Simon, or Leake, why do I resign here with the lack of run support I get?

 

Because they are professionals.

Yep. Not too mention that this series was the "Reds Win, You Win" promo, so the normal $36 field box seats were only $12 a pop.

 

Very true, I forgot about that. Hey, we also have the Bruce bobblehead on August 6th. I was having a great year in sales too. I'm worried to see what my numbers drop too haha!

 

I'm not longer "just a fan" haha!

Hey, no worries, I thought I read this morning that the Bats got no hit last night. So, there's an organizational plague obviously.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.