July 29, 201412 yr Author That's just because everyone left the game about the ninth inning and still went home to turn it on. That probably them another 15-20K viewers last night haha! I stayed until Hamilton K'd to end the game.
July 29, 201412 yr What's the reasoning for Bruce to the Bereavement list? You can't just arbitrarily put someone on that thing can you?
July 29, 201412 yr Hamilton CF Santiago 2B Frazier 3B Mesoraco C Pena 1B Lutz LF Schumaker RF Cozart SS Leake P
July 29, 201412 yr What's the reasoning for Bruce to the Bereavement list? You can't just arbitrarily put someone on that thing can you? Usually something involving illness/injury to a family member or a spouse's family member. I believe one has to miss at least 3 games once placed on this list.
July 29, 201412 yr :lol2: They recalled a pitcher, after using nearly the entire bullpen last night mind you, that threw 31 pitches last night in AAA. This team has 14 pitchers on the roster now, and only about 3 that are going to be available. Sometimes I wonder if Walt is all there.
July 29, 201412 yr I noticed that the Bruce bobble head night is August 6. Is it an image of him striking out against the shift? They actually took the bat out of his hands and put in a small fan. So it's a bobble head/personal fan.
July 29, 201412 yr Usually something involving illness/injury to a family member or a spouse's family member. I believe one has to miss at least 3 games once placed on this list. Which leads me to believe, Is there something wrong with Bruce,ala Votto a couple of years ago that we don't know the whole story about?
July 29, 201412 yr They actually took the bat out of his hands and put in a small fan. So it's a bobble head/personal fan. He'll be here all week.
July 29, 201412 yr Seriously though, I hadn't heard about a death in the family until I read ALL the posts here. My condolences to the Bruce family.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.