Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds series (7/28 - 7/30/14)

Featured Replies

  • Author

I've heard a rumor that Montgomery Inn Is going to run a promotion for the rest of the Reds season along the same lines of LaRosa's Pizza. They will give away a slab of ribs every time the Reds score 3 or more runs a game. Analyst have predicted that there's a 15% chance that they may have one giveaway the rest of the year.

  • Replies 248
  • Views 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously though....Will this team win another 15 games this year? The ONLY chance they have at getting a win is a shutout.

I've heard a rumor that Montgomery Inn Is going to run a promotion for the rest of the Reds season along the same lines of LaRosa's Pizza. They will give away a slab of ribs every time the Reds score 3 or more runs a game. Analyst have predicted that there's a 15% chance that they may have one giveaway the rest of the year.

 

Barleycorns ran a march madness special a couple of years ago. Free wings when a player went over 30 in a game. One year they got hit pretty hard

Barleycorns ran a march madness special a couple of years ago. Free wings when a player went over 30 in a game. One year they got hit pretty hard

 

They do that every year. Did it again this year. Got free wings multiple times.

For some reason I haven't bashed Jay Bruce. About ready to unleash the wrath!!!

For some reason I haven't bashed Jay Bruce. About ready to unleash the wrath!!!

 

He deserves it.

They do that every year. Did it again this year. Got free wings multiple times.

 

Jimmer Fredette and Douggie McBuckets... :thumb:

I think I have a softer spot for Bruce because I think hes a lot like me. Hes 50, really righthanded and needs readers to see this computer screen. How do I come to this conclusion you ask? Well his avg for last 30 games is .128. I just figured I could step in, bat left handed, close my eyes and hit .128. I could probably misjudge flies in the out field as well. Not sure I have the arm though:lol2:

Jimmer Fredette and Douggie McBuckets... :thumb:

 

I think Steph provided a couple

Seriously though....Will this team win another 15 games this year? The ONLY chance they have at getting a win is a shutout.

 

I thought we were looking at ten? lol

Barleycorns ran a march madness special a couple of years ago. Free wings when a player went over 30 in a game. One year they got hit pretty hard

 

I am dumb, live right next to and never take advantage.

I thought we were looking at ten? lol

 

Trying to be optimistic. 10 is the more realistic number IMO. :lol2:

Joe Danneman ‏@FOX19Joe

 

Seems Reds fans still interested: FOX Sports Ohio says last night was second most watched game of year. Avg. 83K Cincinnati households.

Joe Danneman ‏@FOX19Joe

 

Seems Reds fans still interested: FOX Sports Ohio says last night was second most watched game of year. Avg. 83K Cincinnati households.

 

That's just because everyone left the game about the ninth inning and still went home to turn it on. That probably them another 15-20K viewers last night haha!

Joe Danneman ‏@FOX19Joe

 

Seems Reds fans still interested: FOX Sports Ohio says last night was second most watched game of year. Avg. 83K Cincinnati households.

Do you know what the parameters are for the rating. I turned to it a couple of times, but definitely wasn't "watching" it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.