July 29, 201412 yr You would have thought it was September last night with how the weather felt down at the ballpark.
July 29, 201412 yr I would say the opposite, you should get an award for being able to stay watching that crap. A major award.
July 29, 201412 yr A major award. That comes in a giant box with the Italian word "Fragile" across it.
July 29, 201412 yr I have to sit through this crap tonight....Yay me! :lol2: :banghead: You going to wear a bowtie?
July 29, 201412 yr Reds fans worst nightmare= strong starting pitching and we actually scored a run. If Bailey had been himself and gave up two I could have went to sleep at 930. We know this offense wasn't going to score another run. We need a rainout. Where's Costner when you need him.
July 29, 201412 yr Author :lol2: Hell no. Probably need a few beers though. Where are your seats? I hope you're close enough to let Smith know how bad a 3rd base coach he is.
July 29, 201412 yr Where are your seats? I hope you're close enough to let Smith know how bad a 3rd base coach he is. Lower section, but down the first base line. Probably close enough to let Bruce know he needs to get his head outta his rear.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.