Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds series (7/28 - 7/30/14)

Featured Replies

If Dre Kirkpatrick had been hit with that bunt, he would be out until October.

  • Replies 248
  • Views 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WALKING BRUCE??????????????????????

  • Author

Doesn't Gibson realize Bruce should be in the minors?

There is no team I can ever recall that swings at more really bad pitches than this Reds team.

Pitcher who can't find home plate with a GPS. Frasier hacking away at ball 1 in the dirt.

He let ball 2 go. Good eye Todd.

  • Author

Goldschmidt will hit a bomb this inning, and I'm going to tackle Jim Day on the way out of GABP.!

  • Author

I kid you not, I just saw somebody wearing a Reds #25 Costanzo jersey.

I kid you not, I just saw somebody wearing a Reds #25 Costanzo jersey.

 

Must have bought it off the Kohl's 80% off rack.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.