July 29, 201412 yr Author I have a question. Can Bruce be sent to the minors or does he have to clear waivers? He needs to go' date=' immediately!!! he has no chance!![/quote'] Yeah because they have somebody who can step in and do a better job.
July 29, 201412 yr Yeah because they have somebody who can step in and do a better job. Totally missed my point. Bruce is a mess, can't even make solid contact. A trip down May be a shock and he can work on his swing. I would rather see a Kidd from AA come and bust his but and make contact than see that mess Bruce is putting out. Again, can he be sent down?
July 29, 201412 yr Author Totally missed my point. Bruce is a mess' date=' can't even make solid contact. A trip down May be a shock and he can work on his swing. I would rather see a Kidd from AA come and bust his but and make contact than see that mess Bruce is putting out. Again, can he be sent down?[/quote'] Didn't miss a thing. It's a stupid suggestion.
July 29, 201412 yr I have a question. Can Bruce be sent to the minors or does he have to clear waivers? He needs to go, immediately!!! he has no chance!! I was always told there is no such thing as stupid questions. You provide the exception to the rule...
July 29, 201412 yr Didn't miss a thing. It's a stupid suggestion. Thanks for calling me stupid. I appreciate it. Your right like always. I hope the Reds just sending Bruce out there everyday to missed fly balls and strikeout. Oh yea, he is becoming entertaining in the dugout.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.